Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ApplePersonFreak

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2016
I was excited to get the blue titanium 15 pro when it came out as blue is my favorite color. But now natural titanium and how beautiful it is, I’m starting to have some remorse that I didn’t get Nat Ti. I’m on the iUP so unless I pay off the blue, I’m pretty much in limbo. Would it be crazy to get the natural Ti and pay off the iUP and sell the blue?

Splitrail

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2021
Not if it would make you happy.
Or you could wait for an upgrade to a new phone when available.
Or you could get a really nice case for it that you like.
Or you could live with the blue titanium just as it is.
Were it me, I'd keep it until it was time for a new phone.
But that's just me.

BLtheP

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2022
Texas
I always stress out about what color to choose, but then when I get the phone I don't really care because it ends up in a case anyways. I've been happy with the blue this time, or at least happy enough that I wouldn't spend all the money to get a whole different phone just for color. But if you want it that badly, go for it.

• Love
Reactions: Student of Life

MrKennedy

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2011
I normally go for white phones. This year I grabbed Natural and I'm still happy with it.

I do wish the glass on the back was a bit warmer in tone, but overall I think it looks great. If Natural wasn't available at launch I would've been happy with White.

BanjoDudeAhoy

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2020
I’m a generation behind, I guess, but I wanted the purple 14 pro. The black was about 100 Euros cheaper, so I got that and some cases.
I still like the purple better, but that would have been hidden inside a case as well, so there’s no real difference ultimately.

janeauburn

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2015
I was excited to get the blue titanium 15 pro when it came out as blue is my favorite color. But now natural titanium and how beautiful it is, I’m starting to have some remorse that I didn’t get Nat Ti. I’m on the iUP so unless I pay off the blue, I’m pretty much in limbo. Would it be crazy to get the natural Ti and pay off the iUP and sell the blue?

Yes. Regret black. It’s super boring. Super depressing. Hate it.

I will never again get a black phone.

Plus it’s hard to see. Phones need to pop so that you can find them when you’re looking for them. Black blends in. I also think most case colors except black look bad on black.

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013

If it makes you happy, go for it.

I got the Blue, too as that’s the only one with release date shipping by the time I ordered. Would’ve preferred Natural but since it’s in a case anyway, no big difference.

Surfsalot

macrumors 65832
Mar 18, 2023
I swapped my nat tit for a blue and like it much better, I liked the sides but the back colour was dull/boring imo. I usually get dark colour but thought I would try the nat seeing it wasn't white, but nope...

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
For me, I tried the Nat Ti but I didn't like it so I went back with Blue Ti. No regrets on my end.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.