Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rich32gb5s

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2013
Berkshire
Makes sense but you should have no problem moving the 15 Pro. Should even be able to recoup most of the costs too. They have high resale value.

I sometimes go caseless too with my screen protector on my Pro. If I had the max, I'd like to do caseless too with screen protector with occasional case usage for certain situations. I love the pro and the battery life is great for me but would love to experience the battery life on a max phone though. I do love the size of my pro though. I am glad it does have a slightly bigger battery than the 13 pro I came from.
Im upgrading to 15 pro from the 13 pro. I wasnt sure if I should wait another year . I can recycle my 512gb pro for just under £400 here in the UK so not too bad. How would you sum up a comparison between phones in your experience ?

DonnyDPassMeDaGravy

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2024
No because I always end up putting a case on it. iPhones are way too slippery for me. Maybe the latest ones are better since they finally returned to the signature design feature that made an iPhone an iPhone, but I haven’t upgraded yet. And the glass back is brilliant. Mine is shattered in a million pieces inside a case. Thanks apple. Pretty phones are nice, but form should follow function. Make the whole thing titanium.

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
I was excited to get the blue titanium 15 pro when it came out as blue is my favorite color. But now natural titanium and how beautiful it is, I’m starting to have some remorse that I didn’t get Nat Ti. I’m on the iUP so unless I pay off the blue, I’m pretty much in limbo. Would it be crazy to get the natural Ti and pay off the iUP and sell the blue?
I do not have any color remorse since I got white titanium. The white color is the brightest, shiniest and the most stand out color over all iPhone pro. Before white titanium, I always got marketing iPhone color for that iPhone launch year and always had color remorse after 3 months or when color honeymoon period was over. Finally, last year, I decided to stop this trend following whatever color marketed by Apple and chose what my true favorite color: white -the brightest, the cleanest, the shiniest ever color above all other iPhone color. Hence, I am covering the white phone with a clear case to appreciate its brightness. It is easy to spot on wherever it is put on. Keep calm, choose iPhone color based on what your favorite color, not influenced by color Apple chooses to market the iPhone that year and be happy😊 Life is too short to be unhappy especially because of other’s influence not yourself😊 Enjoy life to the fullest with your own choices😊

Reactions: whattodo11

NeonIbis

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2020
Five months on I’m also very happy with white titanium. Not that I can see much of it - it’s in an orange sorbet silicone case (with a Popsocket). It’s just too slippery to use without a case and the clear case I had looked cheap (and also seemed to want to slip out of my pockets). But I like the white bit I can see. I’ve always gone for white phones except when they had the white bezels (looked weird when the screen was off). If there were a fun orange or fuchsia or that nice teal colour (pacific blue??) I might have gone for that. Not into pastels.

Reactions: whattodo11

James6s

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2015
Cumbria, UK

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: rich32gb5s

rich32gb5s

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2013
Berkshire
I do not have any color remorse since I got white titanium. The white color is the brightest, shiniest and the most stand out color over all iPhone pro. Before white titanium, I always got marketing iPhone color for that iPhone launch year and always had color remorse after 3 months or when color honeymoon period was over. Finally, last year, I decided to stop this trend following whatever color marketed by Apple and chose what my true favorite color: white -the brightest, the cleanest, the shiniest ever color above all other iPhone color. Hence, I am covering the white phone with a clear case to appreciate its brightness. It is easy to spot on wherever it is put on. Keep calm, choose iPhone color based on what your favorite color, not influenced by color Apple chooses to market the iPhone that year and be happy😊 Life is too short to be unhappy especially because of other’s influence not yourself😊 Enjoy life to the fullest with your own choices😊
This was me 4 generations past but this year I fancy a change for a darker colour.

BigDO

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2012
Gold 13 Pro, it wasn’t my first choice in terms of color but I’ve grown to like it and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

valinda

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA
Yes. Regret black. It’s super boring. Super depressing. Hate it.

I will never again get a black phone.

Plus it’s hard to see. Phones need to pop so that you can find them when you’re looking for them. Black blends in. I also think most case colors except black look bad on black.
Disagree. I think most cases match black very well. If you lose your phone doesn’t matter what color it is, it can be hard to find sometimes. That when my Apple Watch comes in handy.

rich32gb5s

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2013
Berkshire
Has anyone had issue with the paint getting worn away around the USB C charge point for coloured handsets ? I saw a youtube highlighting this as an issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.