Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
It’s not possible for both phones to have the same number at the same time. I just transfer the eSIM from one to the other. I did the same thing with physical sims when those were used.

It’s possible as long as the carriers and local laws allow it.

In most countries, SIM cloning is illegal.

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
This type of post happens every year.

Always pick silver/white or natural in this case. Even Tim Cook showed off his natural choice during an interview.

Black is boring. Lacks contrast and you can't see the rear cameras. The other "color of year" choices always end with regret. Hardly anybody is still proud of their military green iPhone 11 or blue iPhone 12.

MasterNivek

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2018
MasterNivek

Always pick silver/white or natural in this case. Even Tim Cook showed off his natural choice during an interview.

Black is boring. Lacks contrast and you can't see the rear cameras. The other "color of year" choices always end with regret. Hardly anybody is still proud of their military green iPhone 11 or blue iPhone 12.
I liked the Pacific Blue on the 12 Pro. I didn't get it though since I didn't upgrade that year but I love my Titanium Blue :) Natural was my 2nd choice. I waited a long time for a dark blue color. I like black/space grey too BUT getting it more often than not is boring. I did rock silver one year too on the X and it was classy.

Reactions: whattodo11

MasterNivek

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2018
MasterNivek
It’s not possible for both phones to have the same number at the same time. I just transfer the eSIM from one to the other. I did the same thing with physical sims when those were used.
That's what I thought too. So you would have to remove the old eSIM profile from the other phone when you want to switch back n forth like you would a physical sim. How do you manage, isn't it a pain to go back n forth between your two phones then?

Splitrail

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2021
Color remorse?
When I bought my first "smart phone" 2.5 years ago, the color was of utmost important to me.
As was a case to protect it with.
It wasn't until I put it in the case that I realized of how little importance the color of the phone was. :p

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
That's what I thought too. So you would have to remove the old eSIM profile from the other phone when you want to switch back n forth like you would a physical sim. How do you manage, isn't it a pain to go back n forth between your two phones then?

There’s iOS to iOS eSIM Quick Transfer with select carriers like Verizon and AT&T (postpaid). Super easy to do.

Not sure about prepaid or T-Mobile.

Ean Holdings

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2024
It’s no different than driving two different cars. And iCloud keeps everything updated between the two.

Reactions: whattodo11

Sully

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
It’s no different than driving two different cars. And iCloud keeps everything updated between the two.
I kinda admire your indulgence here. The technology that allows you to switch back and forth is cool. And, as an investor I wish everyone would buy two iPhones.

But, the cost vs benefit of this seems dubious. I can’t think of a scenario where having two phones with the same number could be useful. It just seems wasteful.

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
Never. I can't understand how anyone puts so much emphasis of the back of a smartphone that they'd regret their decision & return the thing...

Ludicrous stuff.

Ean Holdings

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2024
I kinda admire your indulgence here. The technology that allows you to switch back and forth is cool. And, as an investor I wish everyone would buy two iPhones.

But, the cost vs benefit of this seems dubious. I can’t think of a scenario where having two phones with the same number could be useful. It just seems wasteful.
There are times where I want a large phone and times where I want a smaller phone.

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California
I got black, but I wish I got the natural titanium. From the press photos I didn't like it, and I still don't think they look good in photos, but in person, I really like how the natural looks.

When the 15's came out, I didn't have the Apple Watch Ultra. But now that I do, I love the color, and had I had it so I could compare to the 15 Pro, I would have gotten the natural. But I won't even consider trading it in, I don't dislike the black. I'll just pick something more interesting next time I upgrade.

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
Blue has always been my favorite color and I don't regret getting it. I even got a blue-ish clear phone case. The whole Titanium thing really doesn't mean that much to me.

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2011
Florida

I agree!

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
I don’t regret getting natural but I use a case anyway. My kid, however, definitely loves her pink 15.

Phazer

macrumors regular
May 19, 2010
Seoul, South Korea
I have a blue 15 pro, but wish I’d got the natural titanium one. Unfortunately it wasn’t available when I bought mine, and since I’ve always had black or space grey iPhones, I decided to do something a bit different this time. It’s not a big deal since I almost never see the back of my phone anyway.

trevpimp

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2009
Inside A Mac Box
I will think that if you like both Blue Ti and Natural Ti then maybe just maybe you will regret getting the Natural Ti wanting the Blue Ti once again once you have it...

Keep it the Blue Ti it is such a nice phone ;)

maverick786us

macrumors regular
May 30, 2012
Columbus, GA
I was excited to get the blue titanium 15 pro when it came out as blue is my favorite color. But now natural titanium and how beautiful it is, I’m starting to have some remorse that I didn’t get Nat Ti. I’m on the iUP so unless I pay off the blue, I’m pretty much in limbo. Would it be crazy to get the natural Ti and pay off the iUP and sell the blue?
15 Pro Max didn't have too many color choices, Gold is always my favorite color, but this time they replaced it with Natural titanium color, which more looked like brushed aluminum. So I went for Titanium Blue and I love this color. Now unless apple releases some new color for 15 PM in march (just like the way they did with 13 PM by releasing Green color) I love my titanium blue and I wouldn't regret a bit when I compare it with Natural titanium

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
Very happy with my White Ti :D
It looks great with every case I put on it.

No colour regret here, happy to stick to white with the next couple of iPhones I get.
I went back and purchased the white max. Loving it! Natural and black were way too boring. White is diff and pops. I’m enjoying it

• Love
Reactions: Tsepz

James6s

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2015
Cumbria, UK
Blue titanium 15 Pro and very happy with the colour and how it looks. No remorse 😁

Attachments

• IMG_2285.jpeg
    IMG_2285.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 45

rich32gb5s

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2013
Berkshire
I opted for the blue pro . My next choice from that would be black . I'm lucky enough to have an apple store close by so compared them all. Ive always gone for white because of the natural unpainted metals but this time fancy a darker colour for a change. I always use a case and screen protector from day one.

I like the blue. It reminds me of the regal blue that British Airways use. I like flying too! lol

Reactions: James6s
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.