Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

farewelwilliams

Suspended
Jun 18, 2014
Spreading misinformation on another topic? Since the Delta variant was first discovered around the same time the vaccine was becoming available it has nothing to do with people against the vaccine. You seem to be getting your info from CNN.
You seem to completely misunderstand we're not at herd immunity due to anti-vaxxers which made delta variant what it is today.

Stop watching Tucker Carlson scrunching his face on TV every time he doesn't understand science. We're done.

Reactions: eatrains

Kierkegaarden

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2018
USA
Thank you anti-vaxxers for the delta variant.
You’re blaming a virus mutation on people that haven’t gotten the vaccine? Were the mutations of the 1918 flu caused by people not getting vaccinated? That’s impossible, because there wasn’t a vaccine available. Why are you making such a negative, ignorant comment?

giv-as-a-ciggy-kent

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2020
Aus
The anti-maskers and anti-vaxers are 100% to blame for these variants and this never ending pandemic (in the US at least). Yet, these are the same fools who are saying 'enough is enough' but did nothing (and continue to do nothing) to help fight it.

94CBB559-592F-4FF0-BFD2-5B60C0294A51.jpeg

And now, unvaccinated people are dying from a 99% preventable virus/disease. And the cycle will continue as we try to chase variants with boosters. We learned nothing in the 100 years since the last pandemic, despite having the technology and money to end it.
So by your logic, self correcting problem right? And if you’re vaccinated, nothing to worry about for you right? So why do you have to be mad?

Reactions: EyeTack and DanTSX

DanTSX

Suspended
Oct 22, 2013
What the heck man, no one is overreaching. You all act like someone is going to give you a colonoscopy when it’s two needles. That’s it. Most places don’t even hassle you about the mask.
Also Shapiro is disgusting. The fact you even listen to him makes me question your views.
Confirmed. Shapiro is disgusting. This is coming from a (forcibly pro-vaccine) right wing trump voter.

DanTSX

Suspended
Oct 22, 2013
I'm curious...Who are these "leading democrats" and what exactly did they say?

Providing a link to their direct quotes from a credible news source would be great. Thanks!
Are you not an informed voter? This was during the debates

And honestly, they’re right. Trump admin rushed the vaccines. Everyone should be suspicious of them.

Also, a montage!

Last edited:

farewelwilliams

Suspended
Jun 18, 2014
You’re blaming a virus mutation on people that haven’t gotten the vaccine? Were the mutations of the 1918 flu caused by people not getting vaccinated? That’s impossible, because there wasn’t a vaccine available. Why are you making such a negative, ignorant comment?

No. On people choosing not to get it when it's available to them.

You are not anti-vax when you are unable to get it. I would not call all 8 year olds anti-vax because they can't get it. That would be idiotic.

Reactions: Flight Plan

DanTSX

Suspended
Oct 22, 2013
No. On people choosing not to get it when it's available to them.

You are not anti-vax when you are unable to get it. I would not call all 8 year olds anti-vax because they can't get it. That would be idiotic.

I don’t think it should be a choice period.

If you can’t survive the vaccine, you’re not strong enough to survive COVID. Full stop. End of story. Everyone is getting COVID if we don’t do this, so we might as well make everyone get the vaccine. And if you don’t do it voluntarily, you get extra vaccines. Pfizer, moderna,and j&j.

• Haha
Reactions: Kram Sacul

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
can mutate and evade antibodies.
Or even better, mutate into a variant that completely bypass current immune system, making vaccine much less effective.
View attachment 1820799
Yes, and guess what? That's less than 1 percent of the total population of the United States. I don't want to sound glib, but are you seriously going to let a tiny fraction of a percent ruin everyone else's life and dictate how the rest of the nation should act? I would hope not. It sucks that that people have to say goodbye to their loved ones, but life moves on.

In the words of one Yoda, "Death is a natural part of life." Live your life to the fullest, and if it's your time to go, it's your time to go.
Oh yeah. So I guess this virus is still pretty good for us then. Not even 1% death, ignoring all of the emotional breakdown of families who lost their loved ones, who died in their TWENTIES (no medical condition), who suffered serious post Covid complications and could no longer live a normal life they once enjoyed before infecting Covid.

giv-as-a-ciggy-kent

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2020
Aus
I don’t think it should be a choice period.

If you can’t survive the vaccine, you’re not strong enough to survive COVID. Full stop. End of story. Everyone is getting COVID if we don’t do this, so we might as well make everyone get the vaccine. And if you don’t do it voluntarily, you get extra vaccines. Pfizer, moderna,and j&j.
Everyone should get boosters of every brand. All my friends are VaxxMaxxed but I’m planning to get GigaVaxxed

supercoolmanchu

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2012
Hollywood
You seem to completely misunderstand we're not at herd immunity due to anti-vaxxers which made delta variant what it is today.

Stop watching Tucker Carlson scrunching his face on TV every time he doesn't understand science. We're done.
This is all terminology you heard on the TV.

It’s nursery school level nonsense locking in an infantile intellectual framework, pretending to be a serious response. This phony crisis exists in an area of physical microbiotic reality impossibly beyond both reliable observation or control.

It’s why nothing the CDC claims withstands the gentlest of scrutiny.

• Love
Reactions: giv-as-a-ciggy-kent

giv-as-a-ciggy-kent

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2020
Aus
This is all terminology you heard on the TV.

It’s nursery school level nonsense locking in an infantile intellectual framework, pretending to be a serious response. This phony crisis exists in an area of physical microbiotic reality impossibly beyond both reliable observation or control.

It’s why nothing the CDC claims withstands the gentlest of scrutiny.
Why don’t you Trust the Science?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.