Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BBD90

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
I have no idea how I got this delivery window. I was there as soon as the store updated and submitted my order which was preapproved for the iPhone upgrade program.

Lordridley

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2014
NYC
I was 10 minutes late. But when I was trying to place my order, it was showing on the 20th. After I placed the order, it showed these dates...

Reactions: batristain

ssimonvii

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2012
Nada on my end. Ordered around 5:04. Took an extra min because it asked for my cc...even though I was preapproved.

Did the second window for last years phone ship early?

dalmoradie

macrumors regular
May 6, 2015
Got 9/27-10/1 date for my MG 11 Pro 256gb. Order went through 8:07 friday. Found out last night that a store about an hour’s drive away has the MG 64gb for pickup 9/20 so preordred it and cancelled my orig order. 64 gb is fine for me since I only use about 40gb on my XS. So now, my dog and I will go on a nice road trip on Friday to pick up the phone :)

Reactions: djransom

batristain

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
Nada on my end. Ordered around 5:04. Took an extra min because it asked for my cc...even though I was preapproved.

Yes - I was on an airplane when pre-orders opened and debated ordering one because we were going to be gone for 2.5 weeks out of the country. 30 mins into pre-orders I decided I had to do it and hopefully it wouldn't arrive until I was back state side. I paid for wifi on the plane and ordered and received a date 3 weeks out but instead I got it the Monday after launch....I'm hoping the same thing happens here since I completed my ordered at 7:06 AM CT

Edit: it took me 3 mins to get in and it was showing 9/20 until I got my confirmation where the later dates showed up :(

Last edited:

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
11 Pro 256gb Space Gray with this time window. No movement yet.

This happened when I ordered the X, and I ended up getting it on launch day. So I’m hopeful there will be some improvement.

Edit to include: My order was completed about 7:08. For some reason, the dumb app wasn’t letting me in / refreshing.

Dominar

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2011
Northernmost NY State
I have no idea how I got this delivery window. I was there as soon as the store updated and submitted my order which was preapproved for the iPhone upgrade program.

exact same situation for me and I’ve got 10/1-10/4.
I’m not sure what the whole point of preorder per check is if we’re going to get shafted for a release date delivery.

Reactions: gorkt

batristain

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
I just checked ATT's site - if I scale up from 256 to 512 I can get a 9/20 date....now I'm wondering if I should roll the dice and cancel my Apple.com order and pre-order with ATT

batristain

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
I just cancelled the Apple order and ordered the 512 MG model that has arrival on 9/20 :) I had to call ATT to get them to refresh my account so I could use my NEXT program but it worked.

CalMin

Contributor
Nov 8, 2007
My order has shipped! Wait, what? Oh.... just the case. :(

The iPhone is still processing. I wonder with all the fuss about the new color if Midnight Green will take the longest to ship. I suspect that it will.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
I got the 27 ship date and I got it 3 or 4 minutes after ordering started. I had to get my wifes from the att site and that was 20 minutes later same phone but she got the 20th.

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area

I always make sure I have the card I’m using pre-set as my default payment method because there are taxes and fees u have to pay when u checkout.

ssimonvii

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2012
I always make sure I have the card I’m using pre-set as my default payment method because there are taxes and fees u have to pay when u checkout.

Right, but the phone I was using for check-out has 5 credit cards on Apple Pay. I haven't had to physically enter a credit card in years... it makes no sense why this wasn't done at the pre-auth.

Reactions: Dominar

SparklyOne

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Nope. Processing. Glad to have this thread started, guess we'll all be bonding over the next couple of weeks. :D
[doublepost=1568664941][/doublepost]There are some gold iPhone available around me but I am psyched about the midnight green. It looks bad ass in photos.

Edit to add: My credit card hasn't even been charged yet. Anyone else?

Last edited:

ssimonvii

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2012
I’m going to peg deliveries at 9/23 for the people who got in close to 5:05am pst. We shall see...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.