Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sorgo †

Cancelled
Feb 16, 2016
It's amazing how things look when you manipulate photos. Here's how it actually looks.

kVK6YAu.jpeg

It also just exists as a waypoint between places. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breezewood,_Pennsylvania
Yeah, it's a rest stop. We know.

75Batt

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2022
Glasgow
I just looked up the other stores that are also in Charlotte and there’s one other Apple Store in Charlotte

I hope that Apple is able to relocate the employees that worked at this store to the South Park Apple Store:

Did you read the article? It literally said that

amartinez1660

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2014
Good. These people can’t behave and done this to themselves. They don’t deserve these stores in those areas. Expect more of these closures as store theft continues to spiral out of control.
This easily gets into a never ending spiral where businesses, real state and economy as a whole starts deteriorating breeding more despair, problems, crime, etc… which creates more of what these news are covering.

Should be selling the property there and follow the money, i.e. go and invest in states where it is still illegal to steal.
Curious to know what stores are closing in 2023 and if/where are they going to be replaced at.

jimbobb24

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2005
Unfortunately crime has been on the rise over much of US. What a shame. I once lived in a place where Target had to shut a store because of theft and a supermarket came in but only on condition they had a police station inside the store. Tragic some people ruin in for entire communities.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
That's unfortunate. I'm guessing they're going to relocate to a safer neighborhood in Charlotte.

We need to find a way to crack down and prevent violence in the streets, it's been out of control the past couple years.

Reactions: icanhazmac

sorgo †

Cancelled
Feb 16, 2016
Unfortunately crime has been on the rise over much of US. What a shame. I once lived in a place where Target had to shut a store because of theft and a supermarket came in but only on condition they had a police station inside the store. Tragic some people ruin in for entire communities.
So…the police kiosk was in the former Starbucks inside the former Target? :eek:

Reactions: JapanApple
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.