Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Just updated to 17.2 from 15.
Major WiFi issues now! WTF!
Don’t worry, in a few days Apple will release iOS 17.3

WhenApple releases iOS 17.3, if you can, do a back up and perform a clean install. Otherwise, if you just update, try to do it through the Mac if you have one.

If you do OTA anyways, remember to reset the network settings.

Good luck!

Matrix1776

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2020
I'm a lifelong Apple fan, but lately we're just Beta testers. In the past year, I have spent over $10,000 on Apple products. I expect more from a company that charges $1500+ for a phone. I wanted the C connector, but don't plan to buy again until there is no notch, a security change (Face ID successor), or DOA.

Steve Jobs came in and rescued the company. Where has all the innovation gone?

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
I'm a lifelong Apple fan, but lately we're just Beta testers. In the past year, I have spent over $10,000 on Apple products. I expect more from a company that charges $1500+ for a phone. I wanted the C connector, but don't plan to buy again until there is no notch, a security change (Face ID successor), or DOA.

Steve Jobs came in and rescued the company. Where has all the innovation gone?
Just have to look with half an eye to see innovation aplenty.

But yeah hold on to your current devices until you see a product that appeals to you. Nothing wrong with that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.