Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zeebedy

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2011
Scotland, UK
Think I'm set on the Griffin one, only Q is though - will it be able to be shipped to the UK or sold in the UK? Anyone?

RTJ

Finiksa

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2003
Australia
This is the best looking stand yet, and they are also offering an external, portable battery.

http://www.hellonomad.com
That watch stand is quiet gorgeous. An odd choice placing the curve on that side meaning a right handed person would have to come at in an improper overhand fashion. Would be a great stand for a left handed person though.

Personally I'm leaning toward the Twelve South HiRise.

malone18

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2011
Annapolis, MD
This is the best looking stand yet, and they are also offering an external, portable battery.

http://www.hellonomad.com

Was just going to post this. I quite like the look of it as well as the portable charger. http://www.hellonomad.com/products/pod-for-apple-watch

POD_different_colors_2048x2048.jpg

second-hero-stand_2048x2048.jpg

cmChimera

macrumors 601
Feb 12, 2010
I love that Pod design! That would be awesome to take on vacation. I'm also waiting to see what is announced since nothing will be ready for launch day.

Yeah I may end up purchasing that thing. I have to travel a lot so something like that would be perfect.

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Darn you for creating this thread! I just pledged $138 on Kickstarter for the Premium One W3. Right now I have my iPhone lying on top of my iPad charging at night, so this solution makes a lot of sense for me. Plus, it's gorgeous!!

gorkt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2007
I just put in a preorder for the Nomad stand/battery. The addition of the wireless external battery plus the cord holder makes it just about perfect.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

lupend88

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2010
I am seriously so psyched over this Nomad stand! I am just wondering, do you think the aluminum material will scratch the watch as you dock/undock everyday?

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
15% off

FRND15

30% off

WATCH30

Well, that did it! Pod ordered with the 30% off code. Still in the market for a stand at home and will probably wait until closer or even after launch to pick a stand. Really interested in something that would dock the watch, iPhone and iPad Air at the same time.

allenshi

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2014
Well, that did it! Pod ordered with the 30% off code. Still in the market for a stand at home and will probably wait until closer or even after launch to pick a stand. Really interested in something that would dock the watch, iPhone and iPad Air at the same time.

Yup...bit the bullet bought it.

Now looking for a nice dock.

applegeek01

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2014
Knoxville, TN
I REALLY like the premium one W3 charging stand for my phone, iPad, and watch. However, I'm just not sure I would like to invest $129 I'm that when that is close to the price of a leather loop band that I could buy. I would rather just go with the griffin stand because it's less expensive. I would just be out of a dock for my phone and iPad.

Anyone else thinking the same as me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.