Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wags

macrumors 68020
Mar 5, 2006
Nebraska, USA
think its worth trying to have waived 14PM activation fee, with 12 pro bill credits still on the line?

or too risky?

I will on the other line that is getting 14PM and has no credits for anything / is a line without any extra catches but..
All ready see charge? Last time around I was able to get credited. Just disputed charge on line and just said would be credited.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
All ready see charge? Last time around I was able to get credited. Just disputed charge on line and just said would be credited.

Nah I will check in a couple weeks.

I expect to see one though without telling them to try to waive it

Wags

macrumors 68020
Mar 5, 2006
Nebraska, USA
It is 36 months. You lose those credits if you upgrade early. Which is fine, you do save some $$, but not a lot. So you need to want that phone for 3 years (as many do.)

I don't. hat's why I finally left AT&T Next Up and went with the iPhone Upgrade Program through Apple & Citizens One. Fairly seamless and can upgrade yearly.
Would be fair for att and us if was only 24 month term but they want the greedy upper hand.

Reactions: anticipate
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.