Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yamcha

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2008
Terrible commercial. I knew from the very start Apple should not have bought Beats Audio..

buzzardo

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2001
Apple moving from classy to urban decay. Is Ian Rogers responsible for this?

Last edited:

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
HATERS SHUT UP!!, you don't see the true message! Apple is basically saying "Beats Pill dudes" you are getting the axe! You ain't invited! pure genius! Wake up haters and see this! Apple ain't buying beats for what they have out now, it's for where they will take it! Read the PR and it's all about the future, Apple will take beats to a whole new level, and to be more precise... will take music to a whole new level!

So from complete ***** to whole new level. So is apple going to have to buy a third company to show them how to get to this whole new level of music nirvana..... Cause that ain't beats!!!

----------

I thought this ad was knocked up by someone with some fee time and no budget . Apple really did this ????

Damn . That was aweful .

alexgowers

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2012
1) Apple didn't make this
2) It's not an ad
3) First it was iOS 7, then the dropping of the 17 inch, then it was the 5C, now it's this video. What's going to be the next "APPLE IS DYING STEVE WOULD HAVE NEVER ALLOWED THIS!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!########" topic?

Y'all are so rediculous. This isn't even that bad of an ad. Apple has made way worse. I'm talking way way way worse. Y'all making this tiny video out to be like someone bombed the Apple HQ. It was funny to see the overreactors at first but now its just really annoying.

Yep, I swear the comments on here are so lacking in thought sometimes. Average mac rumour trolls must need glasses.

This is beats pr departments getting a bit of a wake up call. Basically don't try and be funny because you're just going to Sound stupid. Maybe run it past the owners before posting. I bet you it's someone who doesn't like Apple who did it as well, to make fun of Siri is a bit of a low blow now you're owned by them.

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
I find it more entertaining when people get bothered because people here are bothered. Pot... meet kettle.

oldwren

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2012
One of the best replies to this thread. Very entertaining rant indeed.

I proudly embrace that I'm a type nerd. That you don't appreciate good typography or consistency, two things that Apple also obsesses over, does not make you a bad person. ;)

dragje

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
HATERS SHUT UP!!, you don't see the true message! Apple is basically saying "Beats Pill dudes" you are getting the axe! You ain't invited! pure genius! Wake up haters and see this! Apple ain't buying beats for what they have out now, it's for where they will take it! Read the PR and it's all about the future, Apple will take beats to a whole new level, and to be more precise... will take music to a whole new level!

Hysterical reaction.

I too think it's an awfully made commercial / add / presentation movie for various reasons. That does't make met a "hater" and I'll neither "shut up" when I criticize an awfully made commercial.

And if Apple will succeed in taking music to a whole new level is yet to be seen, only in the eye of the beholder, the 'fans' this might be the case but I see now signs that the music industry in it's whole will be taken to a whole new level.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.