Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kickboxer85

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2011
Is there any good screen protector that works with sheath?

I have tested some cheap dust free protectors from aliexpress, that are excellent , but not combined with caudabe sheath. The case push the protector

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015

I have tested some cheap dust free protectors from aliexpress, that are excellent , but not combined with caudabe sheath. The case push the protector
The Spigen GlasTR works with the Sheath.

Reactions: AE14

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019

Their own screen protectors should leave no room for questions of compatibility.

FranApple

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2020
Caudabe sent out a pack of their screen protectors along with a replacement for my early-release Sheath… easy to install and fits as expected.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of screen protectors but was feeling paranoid about my new phone so I too got a pack of their screen protectors with my Sheath. I was surprised at how easy installation was with the little gizmo they include in the box. It probably took me 2 minutes total and I'm the type to really hate putting on screen protectors.

SR Steve

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
Yeah, I'm not a fan of screen protectors but was feeling paranoid about my new phone so I too got a pack of their screen protectors with my Sheath. I was surprised at how easy installation was with the little gizmo they include in the box. It probably took me 2 minutes total and I'm the type to really hate putting on screen protectors.
Same here, I tried one years ago and wasn't able to get it installed correctly so I never bothered getting another. I had one tiny mark on my 12 PM screen after 3 years of use without one and it wasn't noticeable so I'm not one to feel the need for a screen protector although I'd never go without a case.

I spent more than your 2 minutes but am happy with the results... seems to be a beneficial and inconspicuous addition with no downside... 👍

justinf77

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2003
Really impressed with Caudabe. Been using the Synthesis as my primary case since release, which has been fantastic overall, but the volume and Action buttons had almost zero feedback / clickiness when pressed. Found out from MR that there was a revised version, emailed Caudabe about it, and they sent me a brand new one from the latest production line at no cost.

Now I can say that this case is truly perfect for me, what a massive upgrade to button tactility, they nailed it.

Reactions: boswald

boswald

macrumors 65816
Jul 21, 2016
Florida
Really impressed with Caudabe. Been using the Synthesis as my primary case since release, which has been fantastic overall, but the volume and Action buttons had almost zero feedback / clickiness when pressed. Found out from MR that there was a revised version, emailed Caudabe about it, and they sent me a brand new one from the latest production line at no cost.

Now I can say that this case is truly perfect for me, what a massive upgrade to button tactility, they nailed it.
Their customer service is top notch!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.