Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Charlie Carcinogen

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2022
Remember that your iphone is eligible for a free battery replacement when the level go under the 80% within 2years.
Even if you have to pay for the battery replacement, isn’t it only $75? Or has it gone up since the last time I had Apple do it?

I always figured if I have to spend $75 after 2 to 3 years it’s well worth it to get another 2 to 3 years out of the phone. That’s why I just use the phone and plug it in when I can.

Taz Mangus

macrumors 604
Mar 10, 2011
Even if you have to pay for the battery replacement, isn’t it only $75? Or has it gone up since the last time I had Apple do it?

I always figured if I have to spend $75 after 2 to 3 years it’s well worth it to get another 2 to 3 years out of the phone. That’s why I just use the phone and plug it in when I can.

Reactions: Charlie Carcinogen

Ilikemushrooms

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2022
Maybe it was $75 with sakes tax.
Hi sorry for the late post. I'm trying to set up the same automation within the home app but the options I have are "when ppl leave, when ppl arrive and certain time frame". the other two options are greyed out. What should I do so that it responses to the battery level?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.