Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OlliFlamme

macrumors 6502
Jan 2, 2018
Sweden
Clearly it would be better to focus on domestic matters. Not Chinese.

The matter that was pointed out was your president encouraging the Chinese dictator on his plans to severly infringe the freedom of minorities in that country. That your president is in the centre of the news makes it de facto an internal matter.

Matters not a whit which president.

Be his name Trump or not, if he’s bald or has orange hair or not... it doesn’t matter. People point their finger on the guy, but who is really to blame? The whole nation. It’s your elect president, and you will need to swipe him from the chair you put him in.

The US ‘democratic’ political system has been bipolar for more than a century. What kind of democracy is that? Reboot the system, it’s old and rotten inside out. Its core principles have barely gone through any reforms. The reason is it is focusing on global influence rather than internal politics as a whole.

Instead of reforming the country, everybody seems to be pointing the finger in a different direction.

I really hope I will live long enough to see a real revolution in the stinking US of A! The facts that should lead to one are available and compose a humongous pile of shameful ****, honestly.

Osamede

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2009
Well no sugar - Trump does not care about the freedom or rights of minorities anywhere. Not in the USA, not in Israel, or anywhere on the planet.

US political system is not "bipolar" - post WW II it has two political parties are are equally imperialist and other than a few years of JFK and LBJ, are mainly savaging own minorities. Even under a president with brown skin, the imperialism and domestic abuse did not stop.

Osamede

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2009
This in the news - Trump confirms that anything and everything is for sale. And why wouldn't he - the same book reveals that trump approved of the idea of throwing America's muslim minorities into concentration camps!

Bolton also writes that Trump expressed approval of Xi’s policy of building concentration camps to detain Uighur and other Muslim minorities, a claim which has proved another lightning rod for controversy.

Trump told Axios he had not sanctioned China over the camps, agreed by world bodies to be a gross human rights abuse, because “we were in the middle of a major trade deal”.

“And I made a great deal,” he said, “$250bn potentially worth of purchases. And by the way, they’re buying a lot, you probably have seen.

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
The matter that was pointed out was your president encouraging the Chinese dictator on his plans to severly infringe the freedom of minorities in that country. That your president is in the centre of the news makes it de facto an internal matter.

Be his name Trump or not, if he’s bald or has orange hair or not... it doesn’t matter. People point their finger on the guy, but who is really to blame? The whole nation. It’s your elect president, and you will need to swipe him from the chair you put him in.

The US ‘democratic’ political system has been bipolar for more than a century. What kind of democracy is that? Reboot the system, it’s old and rotten inside out. Its core principles have barely gone through any reforms. The reason is it is focusing on global influence rather than internal politics as a whole.

Instead of reforming the country, everybody seems to be pointing the finger in a different direction.

I really hope I will live long enough to see a real revolution in the stinking US of A! The facts that should lead to one are available and compose a humongous pile of shameful ****, honestly.
I agree with you there ! The USA is no longer the USA anymore, but a 2nd version of the USSR. I should know what Americans are going through, as we in Ukraine were part of the USSR and subjected to the tyranny by Moscow - same as what the Americans are suffering from. We in Ukraine knew Trump won the election and Xiden lost badly.. all over the world we knew, but sadly how the US Communist-Totalitarian political system is pathetically weak and easy to take control of, they have no one to blame but themselves. There is no democracy in the Xiden's America, only tyranny and canceled culture - reminds me of the SOVIET UNION when it came to take over Ukraine in 1919 against OUR WILL.. you mentioned real revolution ? For real, you think the Americans will do that ? I don't. The USA can fly the hammer and sickle and the citizens will be slaves to the tyrannical gov't they have.

Putin is right, he saw Xiden and knows how pathetically weak they are now.

H2SO4

macrumors 603
Nov 4, 2008
I agree with you there ! The USA is no longer the USA anymore, but a 2nd version of the USSR. I should know what Americans are going through, as we in Ukraine were part of the USSR and subjected to the tyranny by Moscow - same as what the Americans are suffering from. We in Ukraine knew Trump won the election and Xiden lost badly.. all over the world we knew, but sadly how the US Communist-Totalitarian political system is pathetically weak and easy to take control of, they have no one to blame but themselves. There is no democracy in the Xiden's America, only tyranny and canceled culture - reminds me of the SOVIET UNION when it came to take over Ukraine in 1919 against OUR WILL.. you mentioned real revolution ? For real, you think the Americans will do that ? I don't. The USA can fly the hammer and sickle and the citizens will be slaves to the tyrannical gov't they have.

Putin is right, he saw Xiden and knows how pathetically weak they are now.
Completely different situation. What is this Xiden business supposed to mean?
Trump did not win the election at all. He lost and lost bitterly. His own judges see that, his own republican forensic investigations are revealing that there is no mass voter fraud. In fact the vast majority of voter fraud found, by his own team I'm hearing/reading are for people that are Trump supporters.
No democracy in Xidens, (how childish), America? You'e seen how Trump has said he can do what ever he wants right? And behind closed doors was trying to do exactly that.

It's a shame that they are so deluded.

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
Completely different situation. What is this Xiden business supposed to mean?
Trump did not win the election at all. He lost and lost bitterly. His own judges see that, his own republican forensic investigations are revealing that there is no mass voter fraud. In fact the vast majority of voter fraud found, by his own team I'm hearing/reading are for people that are Trump supporters.
No democracy in Xidens, (how childish), America? You'e seen how Trump has said he can do what ever he wants right? And behind closed doors was trying to do exactly that.

It's a shame that they are so deluded.
And you think BLM, ANTIFA, cancel culture, WOKE is true American values ?? Why then does pUTIN and everyone of us in Europe know Trump won, you my friend are the one who is blind.., typical of Marxism and propaganda.. MEDIA DOES NOT CALL ELECTIONS.. YOUR XIDEN IS A FAKE.

Here is an example of what you don't know -> since when does freedom of speech become a problem ?

- I rest my case. Your nation is sliding into COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN FASCISM.. which i am glad Putin made an ass out of your pathetic fakeinchief.

- according to this report, the Xiden regime is very much hated in your country.. I can see an armed revolution coming from the American people to get rid of this regime. But, I am in Ukraine so I have no idea what your country does.. all I know is we here know Donald J. Trump won the election, as well as every nation all over the world on Nov 3rd.

Last edited:

H2SO4

macrumors 603
Nov 4, 2008
And you think BLM, ANTIFA, cancel culture, WOKE is true American values ?? Why then does pUTIN and everyone of us in Europe know Trump won, you my friend are the one who is blind.., typical of Marxism and propaganda.. MEDIA DOES NOT CALL ELECTIONS.. YOUR XIDEN IS A FAKE.

Here is an example of what you don't know -> since when does freedom of speech become a problem ?

- I rest my case. Your nation is sliding into COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN FASCISM.. which i am glad Putin made an ass out of your pathetic fakeinchief.

- according to this report, the Xiden regime is very much hated in your country.. I can see an armed revolution coming from the American people to get rid of this regime. But, I am in Ukraine so I have no idea what your country does.. all I know is we here know Donald J. Trump won the election, as well as every nation all over the world on Nov 3rd.
Xiden, what a childish thing to keep saying.
I never said BLM, ANTIFA, cancel culture, WOKE were American values, but then neither is Trump or Trumpism by any stretch. These are the kind of people that tell native Americans that if they don't like what's happening they can go back where they came from. That's right. Go. Back. Where. They. Came. From. Native Americans. TO NATIVE AMERICANS......Christ on a bike what are they thinking???
What was hilarious is Trump complaining about cancel culture in the same breath as calling for boycotts of numerous products and companies. The lack of self awareness that guy has is astonishing.

As lots of people say, you have freedom of speech, what you never have in any walk of life is freedom from consequences of that speech. (Consequence can be both positive and negative).

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.