Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mfrank29

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2017
It does seemed to be fixed in 12.3. No mention of any fix in the release notes, but it looks to be fixed.

CPx

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2013
Yup it's fixed for me too. Thanks to everyone in the thread for keeping on Apple!

JeffNT326

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2012
NYC
Omg, I can use Auto-brightness again. Color profiles seem to be restored for videos. Before there was a dullness at all brightness levels. Everything pops out color-wise the way it used to as I remembered coming from my iPhone X (now on iPhone XS).

Luis Leyton

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2020
hello everyone, last week I bought the iphone xr, and you have stutters on the screen, in the ui, in different apps, I currently have ios 13.4.1, can you tell me of any version of ios that does not suffer from this problem? no matter if it is some version of ios 12, i am willing to install an old version. Thanks

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
hello everyone, last week I bought the iphone xr, and you have stutters on the screen, in the ui, in different apps, I currently have ios 13.4.1, can you tell me of any version of ios that does not suffer from this problem? no matter if it is some version of ios 12, i am willing to install an old version. Thanks

13.4.1 does not have stutters - you may need to do a reset.

Jweir2022

macrumors newbie
Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm for me this issue was always limited to video apps. If it was me and I was still within my 14 day return period I’d arrange a return and get another. Saves all the faffing about with support.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.