Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Sorry I'm a little late to the party here, but I wanted to personally congratulate your team on this great accomplishment. As a Mac/iphone user, I routinely go to the macrumours site, so it's also really exciting for me personally to see a team associated with this site do so well.

Thanks for all your contributions and here's looking forward to your 10bn milestone!

Vijay

Vijay Pande
Professor of Chemistry and, by courtesy, of Structural Biology and of Computer Science
Director, Program in Biophysics
Director, Folding@home Distributed Computing Project

Vijay, thank you for taking the team to post in this thread. it really means a lot to us.

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Well you updated yesterday with 10 and today with 9 so I thought you might be counting down the days. And I saw what looked like 4 days left so hence my confusion.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
indeed, I second that...

should we add to that thread to bring it back to the top? would keep the history front and centre again...

Once we reached 1bn ... :)

And put another snapshot of our points in for our kids and grandchildren. So they can look at our few points while watching their trillion PPD QPU (quantum processing unit) :cool: :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.