Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
This guy pays his bills from YouTube clicks because he's too stupid to have a real job.

I disagree... he's found a way to turn being "too stupid" into earning a living... I've only watched parts of a couple of his videos, but clearly, what he's doing is working for him, at least to some extent... we've got over 75 posts about him... and we've generated a number of clicks for him to cash in...

Last edited:

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Nov 29, 2013
Must work + beta = fail, always.

This guy pays his bills from YouTube clicks because he's too stupid to have a real job.

In response to tracer (who is most certainly NOT an idiot, quite the contrary) I would say that the beta is clearly the time to point out problems. That's the whole point. I'm having a lot of fun with the beta on one of my two iPads, but I would never put a beta on my must-work iPhone, and most certainly not .1 version. Complaining about things that are broken in a beta totally misses the point.
The guy has an Audi R8 and many sports cars and spends money on $30,000 cases and probably has more iPhones than the Apple Store I live nearby. I wish I were as stupid as he is.

Reactions: Mabus51

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
I disagree... he's found a way to turn being "too stupid" into earning a living... I've only watched parts of a couple of his videos, but clearly, what he's doing is working for him, at least to some extent... we've got over 75 posts about him... and we've generated a number of clicks for him to cash in...

Can't disagree with what you say here. Maybe what I mean is that on Vulcan they'd euthanize him. ;)

Reactions: AZhappyjack

ProphetX

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2011
Everyone here should go to his page and click the thumbs down button for the trash out of touch video.

4RunnerHeaven

Suspended
Nov 24, 2017
It'll be funny with all these Youtubers when in 10 years things change and Youtube won't pay them or something happens. Then they will be too old to go get a job or a degree to have a real life....lol. I would never trust my future on Youtube till I retire. It may not be around in 10-20 years the way tech changes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.