Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do You Like Tim Cook?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Madonepro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
Whether I like him or not, and I prefer to actually meet people before I am so judgemental, I believe that is irrelevant to many of the issues you raised. Clearly the inner workings of a company are something you are not familiar with, and the past history of Apple, which is widely available, has shown a company that whilst having leaders, has an open door for ideas, and a leadership group prepared to listen to those best able to make decision on product, services and technology.

Reactions: decafjava

BellSystem

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2022
Boston, MA
Whether I like him or not, and I prefer to actually meet people before I am so judgemental, I believe that is irrelevant to many of the issues you raised. Clearly the inner workings of a company are something you are not familiar with, and the past history of Apple, which is widely available, has shown a company that whilst having leaders, has an open door for ideas, and a leadership group prepared to listen to those best able to make decision on product, services and technology.
Your version of Apple is from the marketing department. It's not like that at all.

Madonepro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
You clearly don't want any perspective from someone that actually worked for Apple.....just want to keep reading apple.com/marketing

Keep believing Apple is the utopia dream company. It helps them sell phones and overpriced accessories.
And you make the assumption, that I haven't! We all have views, opinions, and it's best just to accept them, rather than be argumentative for the sake of it.

rehkram

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2018
upstate NY
Just another useless troll thread on MR. Nobody cares what the OP thinks, so after 11 pages of tripe it may be time for you kids to just learn to ignore it? (yawn)

HandsomeDanNZ

macrumors 65816
Jan 29, 2008
Auckland NZ
[Do You Like Tim Cook?]

Personally, I don't know him.
I've never met him and I have no idea what he's like as a human being.
Do I like the way Apple is going? Yes and No.
Would I like to see innovation? Yes. Do I know what that might look like? No. Would I likely pay through the nose for it? No.
Do I have a whole bunch of Apple products and services? Yes.
Am I "all in"? Probably.
Do I loathe or like Tim Cook? I don't know him.

cardfan

macrumors 601
Mar 23, 2012
Just another useless troll thread on MR. Nobody cares what the OP thinks, so after 11 pages of tripe it may be time for you kids to just learn to ignore it? (yawn)

I usually make it a habit to post deep thoughts in useless tripe filled troll threads filled with kids that nobody cares about and should ignore. .

Welp off I go to find more worthless posts on the internet. It seems my job is never done.

Oculus Mentis

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2018
UK
I think Tim is a nice chap. Without offence though, it’s quite funny when he assumes his namaste 🙏 + ”o” shaped legs posture at Apple event speeches. 😺

Whjuvv

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022
It is a company, whatever else it is seen as it is a company.
Whether we like it or not they have to report to a board, investors and shareholders.

And to be fair I still feel an experience with the products I have. I like the Apple ecosystem, and I like the way they interact.
You are of course entitled to an opinion, and we can agree to disagree.👍
Hey, every Apple products are still the best in their respective field. iPhone is the best phone, ipad is the best tablet and macbook is the best laptop.

But sometime, people deserve noble and sometime noble deserves people...🙃

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.