Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bpeeps

Suspended
May 6, 2011
Even Elon Musk shoots vertical video. Twitter is doomed.
This argument is kinda dead in 2022. The vast majority of people are viewing content just like this on their phone in vertical formats. If Elon was filming a show for Netflix, then yeah this format would be an issue.

Reactions: Tagbert

MallardDuck

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2014
They're talking with each other, which is 1000% better than past each other. Maybe we'll even get carplay on Teslas!

Reactions: InfoTime

Sciomar

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2017
There is simply no originalist basis at all for saying the government must force Apple to put the Twitter app in the App Store.
iu

Weird turn. I certainly wasn't making that argument, just making sure we have a clear baseline for what the 1st actually means. I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of argument was made with what the EU has been able to bring into question. It is 2022, anything is possible these days. 🤣

I second this. They’re both rational people and not only enjoy what they’re doing but they’re also good at what they’re doing. It’s a good and smart move that they’ve met today. Come together and make a deal. Great stuff!
In all seriousness, I hope to God you are right. But the way Elon Musk has been acting lately, it's scary. Maybe today he was on his best behavior at Apple Park.

Would not be surprised if he just showed up the front desk and demanded to see Tim.
Agreed! 100% maybe Elon Musk showed up anonymously, an uninvited guest. That's why he's being super thankful.

Front Desk called Tim Cook...Someone is here to meet you. Oh, who is it?

Front Desk to Elon: Sir, Do you have an appointment?

Front Desk is on the line with Mr. Cook, he replied: Who is it?

This guy from Twitter looks like a familiar face... Tim Cook replied... Oh, him... yeah, let him in I guess. *sigh*

Hopefully, he didn't show up with a sink.

musk-twitter-comp.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.