Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
Functionality > Design

95% of people put a case on their phone.

Yeah, but iPhone X function the same and even better on my experience. And dare I say I am not the only one? So not quite sure where you getting at...
Also, I personally don't think you can find a case that will hide these hideous bezels or make it any less brick then it is........ can you?

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
but iPhone X function the same and even better on my experience

Really?

Unlock the phone... Gotta look at it and then swipe up, which takes quite a bit longer than just resting your finger on touch ID. Even requires an extra step, of picking up the phone, if the phone is on your desk and the camera can't see you.

Play a YouTube video without it being cropped or smaller than it should be.

Get 12+ hours of screen on usage on the X without cheating by enabling power save mode or by bumping up the numbers by playing audio.

Close an app out of multitasking... Oh wait, one more step for that.

Tell me what percent your battery is at... Yet again, one more step for that.

The list goes on and on with things that the 8+ is better than the X at, but I think you get my point.

The X fails miserably in every single UI/UX category. This is mostly due to poor hardware design. Some of it can be fixed with software changes, but Apple is very stubborn when it comes to changing how things work. (iOS 11 wifi/bluetooth toggles ring a bell???)

Reactions: dazz87 and narr

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
F-VRSkQkTuyR7JW-zEe4_Q.png

Guess I expect perfection from a $1,000+ phone.

New ≠ better.

I can tell by the Instagram Icon that both displays used to demonstrate the display pixels here are quite old.
If you are going to make a comparison to prove a point on something, use recent data. recent displays.
And yes, in the World where I live new means better 99% of the cases. By the way, you must be more expert then the guys at display mate!

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
I can tell by the Instagram Icon that both displays used to demonstrate the display pixels here are quite old.
If you are going to make a comparison to prove a point on something, use recent data. recent displays.
And yes, in the World where I live new means better 99% of the cases. By the way, you must be more expert then the guys at display mate!

The technology is still the same lol it doesn't matter if it's 100 years old.

Diamond pentile is missing sub pixels and gives a ****** image in comparison to LCD. If you don't want to believe me then look it up and educate yourself. Diamond pentile vs RGB stripe LCD

New ≠ better.

Just like old plasma is better than new LED tvs.

Reactions: Geurt

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
Really?

Unlock the phone... Gotta look at it and then swipe up, which takes quite a bit longer than just resting your finger on touch ID. Even requires an extra step, of picking up the phone, if the phone is on your desk and the camera can't see you.

Play a YouTube video without it being cropped or smaller than it should be.

Get 12+ hours of screen on usage on the X without cheating by enabling power save mode or by bumping up the numbers by playing audio.

Close an app out of multitasking... Oh wait, one more step for that.

Tell me what percent your battery is at... Yet again, one more step for that.

The list goes on and on with things that the 8+ is better than the X at, but I think you get my point.

The X fails miserably in every single UI/UX category. This is mostly due to poor hardware design. Some of it can be fixed with software changes, but Apple is very stubborn when it comes to changing how things work. (iOS 11 wifi/bluetooth toggles ring a bell???)

I can easy tell that you have not even used an iPhone X.

First of all, I only pick a phone and swipe up. Bang. I can't remember the last time I needed to use my phone with my eyes closed or in my pocket. Like most of the people, when I use my phone I wan't to look at it. Otherwise there would be no point of it having that gorgeous display. So I don't even think of Face ID, just use the phone. With a Touch ID i had to wipe my fingers quite frequently, particularly with the wet weather here in UK. So Face ID for me is a winner, Touch ID as dead as 3.5mm Jack.

I play full screen YouTube videos (by the way, I heavily use YouTube) and not bothered at all about the coping. Its very minor and not a deal breaker at all for me.

Battery life have been magnificent on the X, better then Galaxy S8 or any iPhone I have used (But I have never used the brick sized iPhone's) I am left with over 30% battery life on the evening. What I do about it? Well, I just place it on my bedside table on the wireless charger and pick it up the following day? For 3 weeks, never ever had to plug the thing anywhere.... and only charged once on 24 hours. Bang!

Seriously dude, the bezels are freaking 2014, matter of fact pretty much 2017 dare I say on these older design phones!! Which form make makes it automatically dated, regardless of the hardware inside. I wen't to Galaxy S8 back on April and refused to continue buying iPhone's since Apples design department was getting pretty lazy and since iPhone 6 to 8 all versions are more or less the same.

You can go on and list all sorts of things that you think iPhone 8+ does better, if you think that is going to make you feel better about your purchase, but you know damn well you are not convincing anyone. And no, just because you think it's the best, it really doesn't mean it is.
[doublepost=1512027096][/doublepost]
The technology is still the same lol it doesn't matter if it's 100 years old.

Diamond pentile is missing sub pixels and gives a ****** image in comparison to LCD. If you don't want to believe me then look it up and educate yourself. Diamond pentile vs RGB stripe LCD

New ≠ better.

Just like old plasma is better than new LED tvs.

Yeah, old plasma is better, that's why is being heavily embraced and used on new TV's. Oh wait.....
What the heck are you on about?
And no, technology is not the same on OLED's. The way it works may be the same but the tech have been vastly improved and it's quite obvious just by comparing all OLED generations side by side..

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014

Used it and returned it in 5 days because it wasn't worth $1,000 to be the same experience I got on my 6S+. Which is the phone I'm currently using. If you'd like I can post a picture of my order and return receipt too.

First of all, I only pick a phone and swipe up. Bang. I can't remember the last time I needed to use my phone with my eyes closed or in my pocket. Like most of the people, when I use my phone I wan't to look at it. Otherwise there would be no point of it having that gorgeous display. So I don't even think of Face ID, just use the phone. With a Touch ID i had to wipe my fingers quite frequently, particularly with the wet weather here in UK. So Face ID for me is a winner, Touch ID as dead as 3.5mm Jack.

I play full screen YouTube videos (by the way, I heavily use YouTube) and not bothered at all about the coping. Its very minor and not a deal breaker at all for me.

Battery life have been magnificent on the X, better then Galaxy S8 or any iPhone I have used (But I have never used the brick sized iPhone's) I am left with over 30% battery life on the evening. What I do about it? Well, I just place it on my bedside table on the wireless charger and pick it up the following day? For 3 weeks, never ever had to plug the thing anywhere.... and only charged once on 24 hours. Bang!

Seriously dude, the bezels are freaking 2014, matter of fact pretty much 2017 dare I say on these older design phones!! Which form make makes it automatically dated, regardless of the hardware inside. I wen't to Galaxy S8 back on April and refused to continue buying iPhone's since Apples design department was getting pretty lazy and since iPhone 6 to 8 all versions are more or less the same.

You can go on and list all sorts of things that you think iPhone 8+ does better, if you think that is going to make you feel better about your purchase, but you know damn well you are not convincing anyone. And no, just because you think it's the best, it really doesn't mean it is.

You can go on and list all sorts of things that you think iPhone X does better, if you think that is going to make you feel better about your purchase, but you know damn well you are not convincing anyone. And no, just because you think it's the best, it really doesn't mean it is.

See what I did there?

Reactions: Nisaja

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah, old plasma is better, that's why is being heavily embraced and used on new TV's. Oh wait.....
What the heck are you on about?

Plasma isn't being used anymore because it cost more to make, can't be sold at such a high profit, and can't be sold as cheap as LCD or LED tvs. That doesn't mean the picture isn't better. Plasma provided the best picture out of any TV. Obviously we aren't talking about resolution since plasma died out when 1080p was just coming around, we're talking about color accuracy and reproduction. Plasma is the best. If that isn't true then why are OLED tvs being pushed for their amazing color accuracy and low black levels? The exact same reasons why plasma was so good. Do your research before you make uneducated sarcastic statements.
[doublepost=1512027554][/doublepost]
And no, technology is not the same on OLED's. The way it works may be the same but the tech have been vastly improved and it's quite obvious just by comparing all OLED generations side by side..

Diamond pentile matrix pixel layout is the same no matter how old or how new. Do some research and then try again buddy. LCD is still the better technology available today.

Reactions: Nisaja

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
Used it and returned it in 5 days because it wasn't worth $1,000 to be the same experience I got on my 6S+. Which is the phone I'm currently using. If you'd like I can post a picture of my order and return receipt too.

No, I don't want your prove because you can dead easy find one and no, that does not mean I trust you have. Quite familiar story on a forum board, year after year.

You can go on and list all sorts of things that you think iPhone X does better, if you think that is going to make you feel better about your purchase, but you know damn well you are not convincing anyone. And no, just because you think it's the best, it really doesn't mean it is.

See what I did there?

I see what you did and it was not me who said iPhone X is the best, remember? If I ever did, I would add In my opinion or based on my own experience.
I always buy what I think it's best for me and I don't need to rave about it to make me feel better.
[doublepost=1512027979][/doublepost]
Plasma isn't being used anymore because it cost more to make, can't be sold at such a high profit, and can't be sold as cheap as LCD or LED tvs.

Please don't make me laught. I bought £599 50" LG plasma TV back on 2010 and only replced yesterday with an LG 55" LED TV for £749. Even though the TV performed surprisingly well, the screen itself was prone to ghosting when paused for few minutes , terrible reflection and contrast lost if I would open the windows. But my point is, they were dirt cheap so....... ! You were saying?
[doublepost=1512028270][/doublepost]
LCD is still the better technology available today.

Fine. According to who? Find me a reputable source that states that and then I will believe you.

Last edited:

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
No, I don't want your prove because you can dead easy find one and no, that does not mean I trust you have. Quite familiar story on a forum board, year after year.

Here you go bud... Timed, dated, with your username, and this thread open in the other tab...

https://imgur.com/a/V35Tu
[doublepost=1512028341][/doublepost]
I see what you did and it was not me who said iPhone X is the best, remember? If I ever did, I would add In my opinion or based on my own experience.
I always buy what I think it's best for me and I don't need to rave about it to make me feel better.

Then why are you here trying to tell me I'm wrong? Lol seems like you're trying to tell me that my opinion is wrong from my own experience.
[doublepost=1512028585][/doublepost]
Please don't make me laught. I bought £599 50" LG plasma TV back on 2010 and only replced yesterday with an LG 55" LED TV for £749. Even though the TV performed surprisingly well, the screen itself was prone to ghosting when paused for few minutes , terrible reflection and contrast lost if I would open the windows. But my point is, they were dirt cheap so....... ! You were saying?

I can't help that you make poor brand choices. Samsung and Panasonic were the plasma leaders.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Look carefully on the iPhone 8 +. It is iPhone 7 Plus + minor tweaks. No major technology changes. You paid only for the minor tweaks without any major functionality or technology changes. The bezels are 4 years old. Justify as much as you can for your iPhone 8 Plus, the iPhone X is the best iPhone in the iPhone history. Admit it or not. It is what it is.

Everything you said is completely subjective and based on what the user wants from the iPhone 8. The term "Best" is not obligatory. Not everybody needs or wants to have the latest iPhone, especially given it's starting price point at $1000. Why does the iPhone 8 need to directly compete with the iPhone X?

The iPhone 8 is not a major overhaul from the 7, and it doesn't need to be. Apple likely created the iPhone 8 still as an option for those who are not interested in the iPhone X, knowingly its likely not in everybody's interest.

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
Here you go bud... Timed, dated, with your username, and this thread open in the other tab...

https://imgur.com/a/V35Tu
[doublepost=1512028341][/doublepost]

Then why are you here trying to tell me I'm wrong? Lol seems like you're trying to tell me that my opinion is wrong from my own experience.
[doublepost=1512028585][/doublepost]

I can't help that you make poor brand choices. Samsung and Panasonic were the plasma leaders.

I told you I don't need your proof of purchase because for me it won't prove your story.
I was saying you were wrong because you came up with a bold statement saying "iPhone 8+ is the best phone out there" Did not say in my opinion, did not say based on my own experience. What you expect? Some people would find that laughable and can I blame them?

We ere talking about technology and not about brands. Have seen them all on display. Plasma have terrible contrast from what I have seen.

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Fine. According to who? Find me a reputable source that states that and then I will believe you.

Use your own eyes.

iphonexvsiphone8-1-jpg.734146

[doublepost=1512029245][/doublepost]
I told you I don't need your proof of purchase because for me it won't prove your story.
I was saying you were wrong because you came up with a bold statement saying "iPhone 8+ is the best phone out there" Did not say in my opinion, did not say based on my own experience. What you expect? Some people would find that laughable and can I blame them?

Because it is the best phone. That is fact not opinion.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/23/16519388/iphone-8-plus-vs-iphone-x-comparison

Here's 18+ pages telling you why...

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/8-seems-to-be-the-superior-phone-over-the-x.2085806/

[doublepost=1512029388][/doublepost]
We ere talking about technology and not about brands. Have seen them all on display. Plasma have terrible contrast from what I have seen.

Plasma literally has infinite contrast, the same as OLED, because it can do pure black. This statement just proves that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or how the tech you're defending works, which makes anything else you say invalid to me.

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
Use your own eyes.

iphonexvsiphone8-1-jpg.734146

Which means according to you, right? Not that I had any doubts but still gave you a chance :)
Dude... I do use my own eyes and I don't need you to show me some crappy image to prove your point.
I have both side by side, iPhone 7 and iPhone X. For me the superiority of OLED is quite clear. But obviously I don't expect you to agree nor to I give a flying monkey if you do or don't.

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Which means according to you, right? Not that I had any doubts but still gave you a chance :)
Dude... I do use my own eyes and I don't need you to show me some crappy image to prove your point.
I have both side by side, iPhone 7 and iPhone X. For me the superiority of OLED is quite clear. But obviously I don't expect you to agree nor to I give a flying monkey if you do or don't.

I can easy tell that you have not even used an iPhone 7.
[doublepost=1512029754][/doublepost]

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/23/16519388/iphone-8-plus-vs-iphone-x-comparison

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/8-seems-to-be-the-superior-phone-over-the-x.2085806/

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK

Ha ha ha, the amount of silliness on this forum is ridiculous :)
Not that I need to prove you anything but I ma on iPhone X since early November.
And what? You prove your point with Box therapy guys video? Just LOL. Everyone and their grandmother knows that the guy is bias, and also was pissed that Apple did not send him a review unit. What a BS avalanche!! I can bring you a sea of YouTuber's with the opposite view but I don't base anything on the view of guys who earn their money by people clicking on their videos. That proves nothing!!!

By the way, you doubted my iPhone X
Here is a screenshot from it.

Attachments

• IMG_0112.PNG
    IMG_0112.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 156
Last edited:

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Ha ha ha, the amount of silliness on this forum is ridiculous :)
Not that I need to prove you anything but I ma on iPhone X since early November.
And what? You prove your point with Box therapy guys video? Just LOL. Everyone and their grandmother knows that the guy is bias, and also was pissed that Apple did not send him a review unit. What a BS avalanche!!

There's 4 other sources that are also in that post, which a quick google search found. If you want to educate yourself more do so on your time, not mine.

By the way, you can't read.

I doubted a iPhone 7. Not an X.

Makes sense you have an X though, gotta justify your waste of money.

Back on topic though, you still have yet to tell me how OLED is better. But in that same time I've listed numerous ways that LCD is better and provided sources which backup this fact.

If you prefer over-saturated, color shifting, burnt in OLED then go ahead and enjoy it. That doesn't make it better though when it comes to accuracy, because LCD is far more accurate at this point in time.

Still don't believe me? Go ask professional graphic artists or photographers what screens they use. Guaranteed they use Dell IPS LCD displays. Why? Because they are the most accurate displays out.

Let's take a look at some of your photos though to uncover what you think looks good...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba3poqMHVDi/?taken-by=bardhok_ndoji

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZnVXmYnYCM/?taken-by=bardhok_ndoji

You'd think someone who knew so much about color reproduction wouldn't take such washed out pictures with their fancy $1,300 camera.

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
There's 4 other sources that are also in that post, which a quick google search found. If you want to educate yourself more do so on your time, not mine..

I have read both sides. I have read articles that say X is one of the top gadgets of the year. I have also read desperate attention seekers/click bait articles and what not. But not of that matters now since I love my iPhone X and very happy with it.

By the way, you can't read

I misread. Not uncommon for humans, unless it is an Alien or robot.

Makes sense you have an X though, gotta justify your waste of money.

I have not wasted my money. I love things I do buy and If I don't, I send them back. Simple! But you saying that I have wasted my money goes to show that you are either a hater or jealous or both. Why would you presume people have wasted their money when they buy something that does not float your boat or satisfy your needs?
You may be very glad to know that I am loving my iPhone X and even though is expensive device, I have ZERO regrets.
As for the iPhone 7, would a photo of them 2 displaying this page help? Or maybe a receipt from an O2 store maybe? Anything you want man..... because I would hate nothing more then a MacRumour forum guy doubting me.

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Why would you presume people have wasted their money when they buy something that does not float your boat or satisfy your needs?

Because I hit you with every fact as to why LCD is superior tech and you are still saying I'm wrong. That must mean you just want to justify your purchase rather than look at hard scientific facts lol

I showed you videos which show an iPhone user saying they don't like or don't want the X and then explain why. The mobiletechreview video even shows a comparison of screen quality where you can clearly see that the X looks like trash compared to the 8+

a__8skeERieRT4Ca3EJ75Q.png

(Nice bezels on that X by the way)​

To keep denying that LCD is better than OLED is just foolish and ignorant of you.

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
Because I hit you with every fact as to why LCD is superior tech and you are still saying I'm wrong. That must mean you just want to justify your purchase rather than look at hard scientific facts lol

I showed you videos which show an iPhone user saying they don't like or don't want the X and then explain why. The mobiletechreview video even shows a comparison of screen quality where you can clearly see that the X looks like trash compared to the 8+

a__8skeERieRT4Ca3EJ75Q.png

(Nice bezels on that X by the way)​

To keep denying that LCD is better than OLED is just foolish and ignorant of you.

OMG..... here we go again with your trashy images.
And why on earth would I believe that trash you keep throwing to make a point when I say I have both devices and images on these don't appear with different colours like you have demonstrated? Can I ask, what are you trying to achieve? There is nothing you can do to convince me that LCD is better then OLED. So both display techs have pros and cons. And above all, they don't look that different to me as you are so desperately trying to portray with your crapy images. For me OLED is betetr then LCD but I don't expect the same for you since we all have different preferences.

Btw, why don't you try your financial advise on how to wisely spend the money to someone else on the internet? Or maybe just quit telling people whats best for them and how to spend their money altogether? Or is that really too much for you?

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
OMG..... here we go again with your trashy images.
And why on earth would I believe that trash you keep throwing to make a point when I say I have both devices and images on these don't appear with different colours like you have demonstrated?

Since you obviously didn't watch the video which I am getting these screen comparisons from here, watch it this time...

Since your time is so precious you can't watch a video I'll help you with more of my crap images...

o468K7R.gif

If you still say that OLED screens don't color shift then I must ask, are you blind?

There is nothing you can do to convince me that LCD is better then OLED. So both display techs have pros and cons.

LCD has 1 con, it can't go pure black. But it can get pretty darn close.

OLED has a huge list of cons such as, burn in, color shift, inaccurate colors, bad visibility outdoors, motion blur, lower brightness, eye strain due to PWM flicker, and the list goes on and on.

Again, do some research before making stupid claims.

Btw, why don't you try your financial advise on how to wisely spend the money to someone else on the internet? Or maybe just quit telling people whats best for them and how to spend their money altogether? Or is that really too much for you?

I don't care how you waste your money. But why should other people pay $1,000 for a phone that is no better because they listened to your ignorant statements? I'm sure lots of people would like to know they spent their money wisely and don't regret making the wrong choice. I am here to help them. I gave them tons of reasons why the 8+ is the better phone. Is it my problem that you don't like my facts? Nope.

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
I don't care how you waste your money. But why should other people pay $1,000 for a phone that is no better because they listened to your ignorant statements?.

But you clearly do and I don't think it is because of how people spend their money but it is because they spend it on a phone that you personally don't like, and you would rather want them to spend it on a phone that you have because that somehow is gonna make you feel better about your purchase, right?? You so desperate to try and make it look as somehow iPhone X is inferior (as ridiculous as that may sound to some) to the other iPhone's, including the large sized one. You seemed to be so concerned on how people spend their money, but dude..... it's quite clear from your comments that your are bias at best! Why would anyone even take your comments seriously?

There is plenty of reasons why I and millions of others have chosen the iPhone X, just like there are plenty of reasons why you and others have chosen e different model. Not everyone have to buy stuff that you think is best for them. They need to buy stuff they they themselves think it is best for them. You clearly are not a tech guru around here and I don't think anyone wanting to spend over £1000 on a phone are gonna take your bias view into consideration.

I rest my case.

mazdamiata210

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
you would rather want them to spend it on a phone that you have because that somehow is gonna make you feel better about your purchase, right??

As I've said a few times already... I have a two year old 6S Plus.

Why would anyone even take your comments seriously?

Because I am showing facts as to why LCD is superior to OLED. You don't seem to want to accept FACTS though.

There is countless of reasons why I and millions of others have chosen the iPhone X

So tell me why it is better with facts, not your opinion. Also I said better, not different. Don't tell me ways which the X is different from the 8's. Tell me how it is better than them with facts. Do you know what facts are? Check this link: http://bfy.tw/myY

BvizioN

macrumors 603
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
So tell me why it is better with facts, not your opinion. Also I said better, not different. Don't tell me ways which the X is different from the 8's. Tell me how it is better than them with facts. Do you know what facts are? Check this link: http://bfy.tw/myY

Hmm... OK.

So, on what universe having a smaller screen on a larger body is better? The opposite, larger screen on a smaller body is better. Brick sized devices are not for everyone. Fact!
On what universe having heavier mobile device is better then having lighter. Lighter is better. fact.
On what universe thick bezel display farme is better then almost edge to edge design? Edge to edge is better. Fact
On what universe not having optical image stabilisation on a telephoto lens is better then not having one. Having one is better. Fact.
On what universe having lower pixel density results in a better display then having higher density pixel? Higher density pixel is better: Fact
On what universe having a slower aperture camera is better then having faster aperture camera? (front facing camera) Faster is better. Fact

These are stuff that may not matter to you, but you can't say it does not matter for others. You don't speak for the entire world here.

There are plenty of other things that I (including many reviewers) find it as improvement on the X over other models. Display, Touch ID, gestures are some to mention. I wouldn't want to get back to Touch ID and home button. And I don't think I will. I think future iPad's and iPhone's are going to take from this design. So yeah..... you can stay all day trying to convince people to buy something that quite clearly belongs to the past and all I can do is wish you luck with that because based on what I hear from you, I wouldn't trust your advice. I think you are quite bias.

And as for the display, I highly doubt Apple went for "inferior" more expensive to make display here for no reasons if they did not see potential on it, and I tend to trust Apple engineers more then a random guy on the internet. You just keep convincing yourself on a Farytales that make you sleep betetr.

Last edited:

waquzy

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
While your afford to justify your purchase is great and all, it would be nice if you would add to this bold statement "in my opinion"
For me,just by looking at the regular 8 or the plus side by side with the X I can clearly see how dated they look. It's like they are half decade old devices.
But they have one thing going for them. They are not as expensive as the X, which I think is the whole purpose Apple decided to keep that old design with thick bezels for another year.

Ppl who got the 8 instead the X try so hard to justify their choice, but the truth is the X makes the 8 look like a turd, especially when comparing them side by side.

Reactions: BvizioN
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.