Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tsepz

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Absolutely loving my Graphite 13 Pro Max, I got it in late August 2022, it’s been bulletproof for me.
The battery life is absolutely epic even on iOS 16.3, Cameras are fantastic (I love how fast Apple ensure the camera experience is) and the overall software experience has been rock solid (unless I am on Beta, lol), that being said there will be the odd bug here and there.

I hope the iPhone 15 with 3nm A17 brings a nice big jump in performance and battery life to make it a worthwhile upgrade from 13PM.

iosholic

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2023
Reactions: The.Glorious.Son

M5RahuL

macrumors 68040
Aug 1, 2009
TeXaS
The 14 PM was a no go (for me) once I saw no physical sim option ( US )!

I'm sure the 15 PM or Ultra will also be only e-sim ( sigh 😔) so I'll be keeping the 13PM for a while! Seems like the e-sim only train in inevitable now.. Will try and hold out as long as I possibly can and hope the teething issues are ironed out!

Going from 12PM to the 13PM was a significant upgrade for me in terms of battery, and RF!

Splitrail

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2021
It is just difficult to cater for all tastes
I've been searching for threads with common complaints about the 13 series.
Other than camera issues, can you point me in the direction of other threads outlining other problems?
I asked Siamese_Dream, but have seen nothing.
Thanks!

iosholic

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2023
I've been searching for threads with common complaints about the 13 series.
Other than camera issues, can you point me in the direction of other threads outlining other problems?
I asked Siamese_Dream, but have seen nothing.
Thanks!
Afraid not I can help. Actually I am good with my 13Pro, everyone has different demands, you can't expect them all to agree with you.

Reactions: Splitrail

Splitrail

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2021
Afraid not I can help. Actually I am good with my 13Pro, everyone has different demands, you can't expect them all to agree with you.
I'm GREAT with my 13 Pro.
I'm just interested in seeing what all the complaints were that I've been hearing about that (fortunately) I was unaware of before I bought mine.
After 14 months, I'm still delighted with it.
I don't expect anyone to agree with me.
I'm too old to let that matter anymore! :p

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Florida Unfortunately
I'm GREAT with my 13 Pro.
I'm just interested in seeing what all the complaints were that I've been hearing about that (fortunately) I was unaware of before I bought mine.
After 14 months, I'm still delighted with it.
I don't expect anyone to agree with me.
I'm too old to let that matter anymore! :p
Green tint and crushed black levels and blooming of whites on a black background. General uneven oled panels on the pro series. There’s a mega thread about these on this forum.

• Sad
Reactions: bondr006

1BadManVan

macrumors 68040
Dec 20, 2009
Bc Canada
Green tint and crushed black levels and blooming of whites on a black background. General uneven oled panels on the pro series. There’s a mega thread about these on this forum.
I had the green tint issue on my 12 pro max, especially if I was watching a movie with the brightness down. Never an issue on my 13 PM or 14 PM

Reactions: bondr006
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.