Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mhdena

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2009
Picked up a 4xl a few days back. Don't know what's going on because last time I had 1 the battery life wasn't too clever. This time the battery has been crazy good in comparison. I've been seeing around 8hrs SOT before going to bed and putting it on the charger. Even then the battery isn't dead, I just charge every night regardless.
How is the face ID? I recently got a 12 Pro Max and the face ID is surprising fast, even works in the dark. (My first face ID) I have a 3XL that I enjoy and will keep and thinking about adding a 4XL if I can find a good deal.

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
How is the face ID? I recently got a 12 Pro Max and the face ID is surprising fast, even works in the dark. (My first face ID) I have a 3XL that I enjoy and will keep and thinking about adding a 4XL if I can find a good deal.
I can't find fault with it. Always pretty much instant open up. The 1 thing I don't like about my 12 pro max or any face ID iPhone is having to swipe up to then open the screen.

All the apps I use are compatible with the face unlock in addition

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
Still loving my Pixel 4XL with face unlock

Getting Android 13 as I write this!

06a47fc38f761bffcbae3936d8ee4986.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.