Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DJ90

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2010
what it does: some app that adds a bookmark logo into the statusbar ?

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
I'd still like to know if anyone knows of a tweak that will allow me to change the icon of a folder instead of having the preview there. I can then add a transparent icon and make it invisible!

Anyone?

dcpmark

macrumors 65816
Oct 20, 2009
I've got two.

What it does: removes the large "Personal Hotspot: 1 connection" banner from the lock screen and the small version on the Home screen, and puts a little icon in the status bar instead when connected.

What it does: creates one-touch dialing icons for your favorite phone and text contacts on the Home screen. Press a button, it dials a number or opens up a new text message to a particular person immediately.

Last edited:

hockey17

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
hopefully someone can help me..

I want to unlock my tiles with gridlock or iconoclasm.
gridlock doesn't seem ios 6 ready.
iconoclasm wont let me purchase from cydia "unable to purchase" product is not currently certified for device. but others seem to be using it just fine..

how do I get iconoclasm on my phone! thanks!

Mezzor

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2010
What it does: Just a tweak that changes just the lockscreen slider.

I don't need it to do anything else other than change the slider.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
When I'm theming icons using OpenSSH and Cyberduck...

Say APPINFO says unknown for the id name... How can I change the theme icon?

Example:
unejepa2.jpg

Dreamre

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2011
Can anyone suggest a good background/memory cleaner app?

I used to use WeeStats, but that doesn't work on iOS 6.

Thanks in advance! I tried SBSettings and KillBackground...something, but nothing like WeeStats.

jkim3691

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Anything to get rid of the Alarm Clock in the status bar? I've tried Springtomize 2, No Clock Status, and Cleanstatus. None of them work. I'm lost here. Is it just an ios6 thing that needs to be updated?

Edit: NVM, No Clock Status works. I just needed to switch it off, respring, switch it on, then respring again.

c0venant

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
What it does:

a) lets me mark notifications as "seen/read" or even delete them - from the lockscreen, so I don't have to unlock the phone and open the apps to remove the notification.

b) lets me see notifications in the lockscreen even after I've read them. (calendar events, birthdays, reminders, etc. Especially if they are "all day" events).
Seeing as I rarely pull down Notification Center from my home screen, it's very easy to forget about important reminders, because I don't see/read them every time I unlock the phone (as you do with Lockinfo, for example).

In detail description: I'm looking for a free app(s), so no Lockinfo or IntelliScreenX. It doesn't have to be just one that does both a) and b). If you know of one that only does what I mentioned in a), for example, that's fine with me.

JohnnyJlo128

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2012
I'd still like to know if anyone knows of a tweak that will allow me to change the icon of a folder instead of having the preview there. I can then add a transparent icon and make it invisible!

Anyone?

FolderIcons will do that

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
What it does: Just a tweak that changes just the lockscreen slider.

I don't need it to do anything else other than change the slider.

There are several to choose from.

One I could recommend is Unfold.

Others are:
*Springtomize 2
*SliderEnhancer
*Unlockize
*StyleUnlock

hopefully someone can help me..

I want to unlock my tiles with gridlock or iconoclasm.
gridlock doesn't seem ios 6 ready.
iconoclasm wont let me purchase from cydia "unable to purchase" product is not currently certified for device. but others seem to be using it just fine..

how do I get iconoclasm on my phone! thanks!

Give Cydia and the developers time to work on that. It'll take a couple of days maybe, at max, but it's getting sorted out very soon.

Last edited:

Roobsa

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
London
What it does: Reduces space between icons only on dock.
In detail description: I have Springtomize installed but as far as I can see it doesn't have the feature to reduce spacing.

Last edited:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
What it does: Reduces space between icons only on dock.
In detail description: I have Springtomize installed but as far as I can see it doesn't have the feature to reduce spacing.

You mean you want them to be closer to eachother?

TypeMRT

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2007
Add or Change Date & Time in Status Bar

StatusBarCustomClock4
Repo: http://hitoriblog.com/apt/

String: E M/d - h:mm a
Shows: Wed 2/6 - 3:55 PM

kadsl

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Looking for NCSettings toggle for Do Not Disturb

What it does: toggle in NCSettings that can enable/disable do not disturb mode for iOS 6.

corfio

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
About calendar widget

Hi,

I would like to get some help with a certain calendar addon.
auved.png

I want it to look the same. I would really appreciate if you give me hints on how to put it between the dock and the apps. Thank you

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Its Copic!
Is there anything else I can be of assistance with? :)

Additional note: Go in settings and disable the effect for mail, cause it overlaps the read/unread mark.

Copic has problems;
Hey just a heads up. I dont know if they fixed it in the updated version. But I was having problems with copic, my contacts would get erased. So just as a precaution I would recommend backing up your address book database files. All I did was zip them using iFile.

And either way I purchased Cyntact. I really want Saurik to update this for iOS 6.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.