Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
1-What it does: It shows the status bar with batery/time/etc within the app instead of the notification center toggle to drop down - It does allow to drop the notifications after

2-What it does: Puts different options once the power button is pressed ( turn off, reboot)

I have seen them in a video recently but i don't remember which one =X

Not sure what you're looking for with 1.

For 2, I know of PowerUp and PowerOptions. I'm not sure if either is iOS 6 compatible.

mrwalsh1968

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2012
Last edited:

holyindian

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2009
I am trying to add various packages, but i dont see them in cydia. I am in developer mode, and i have added good amount of repos as well. I understand that bigboss repo is down or overloaded, and probably the packages i am looking for are in bigboss repo.. but each time i add bigboss repo every single package in cydia vanishes.

I am looking for preferenceloader and libhide, these are dependencies for winterboard and auxo.

any help appreciated.

GeorgieAcevedo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
New York City
There was a few of these released. I want to know the name of all if possible. The tweak disables your passcode when you connect to your home wifi. Thanks!

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
Is there an alternate to AppCenter? AppCenter will not under any circumstances work on my iPhone 5. I may try to re-jailbreak as this is my all-time favorite tweak and see if that changes things.

Moasson

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2011
In Yo Face
How can I hide/remove the background under the time&date on lockscreen and completely hide everything at the bottom (Slide to unlock & the background & the camera button) I want nothing but the time and date or even hide them as well so a blank screen?

hyouka

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2013
I'm looking for a couple things that may or may not exist. I have a 3GS with iOS6.1

First one:
What it does: Clock widget for Dashboard X with transparent background.

Second one:
What it does: Google search widget for Dashboard X that looks like the one in Jellybean (see picture)
dd7a294f444d7fc102bfe68da5a7dba5.png

Third one:
What it does: Makes clock background transparent on the lockscreen (I can't find any that work with my device.

squeezeme

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2013
LS invisible camera

what is the tweak for making your camera in the lockscreen disappear but still function when you drag it up from the location where it is suppose to be ?
Thanks a bunch !

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Guys, i cant seem to find iFile in cydia.. Im clicking on search and typing ifile but all i get is ifile finder... Anyone got some details on this??

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Guys, i cant seem to find iFile in cydia.. Im clicking on search and typing ifile but all i get is ifile finder... Anyone got some details on this??

Go into "Changes" then pull "Refresh".

If that's not working you might wanna reboot.
Check your repo list and compare it to a friend or tell us here on MR.
And if the problem persist you might wanna re-jailbreak.
Note: Cydia can have temporary problems as well.

Tha Professor

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2009
The Mothership
I stupidly started a new thread adding to the clutter, asking again in the proper place:

Is there a tweak that would make the iTunes Match Show All music toggle more accesible? Possibly directly in the Music app? Anyone with iTunes match and limited data plan would appreciate this, I guess... Thanks!

Erik

Corey Grandy

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2009
Nova Scotia, Canada
Does anybody know of a tweak the might show me which apps are slaughtering my battery? Every task manager I've downloaded thus far hasn't had any information that might help me figure it out, so I'm pretty lost here. Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.