Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bathplug

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
What's the go to tweak for removing apps running in the background? Is it still remove background?

ohms12

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2012
Scotland
I'm looking for a specific type of slider. Something very similar (hopefully the same) to the one in the attached image.

The rest of the theme is LS Mini but there isn't a slider that comes with that theme. I know there's Minimal Slider HD but it's not quite want I want for my setup.

Did you find the answer to your question? Also, where did you find that theme? I can't see it anywhere!

frenchbullcho

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2013
Hello can anyone help me on how I can make the top bar where the battery icon is transparent ? Thank you :)

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Hi,

I would like to get some help with a certain calendar addon.

I want it to look the same. I would really appreciate if you give me hints on how to put it between the dock and the apps. Thank you

That is what I want as well. I have 5x5 icon layout on my iPhone 4S, and this would fill in the bigger space at the bottom.

Siggen

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
Oslo, Norway
Use the forms guys , thanks !
Ill look into that Sig, not too sure that was what I've heard .

It was actually a true request but Sig told me it was Copic.

Yeah, but I perferre copic. It was significantly better for me. But I couldn't see the unread marker in mail so I dissabled it in mail. That could be an iPhone 5 thing though?

Here is a very outdated video of it http://youtu.be/zRdQBOSJD2Q but you get the point I think.

Roobsa

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
London
Did you find the answer to your question? Also, where did you find that theme? I can't see it anywhere!

Yeah I did. It's just a modified Minimal Slider HD. Info here. Theme here. There's not a huge amount of information about the theme but if you dig around on the Jailbreak subreddit, there are a few comments about it.

NovemberWhiskey

macrumors 68040
May 18, 2009
What's a stable tweak for the iphone 5 w/ios 6.1 jb that allows me to change how many icons are displayed per page?

Also anything to password protect photos?

Bitgod

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2003
I'm looking for an app that does wallpaper rotation for ios 6. I think I used to use what, boss paper? Something like that back in the day. Don't know why this simple feature isn't baked into the ios.

frenchbullcho

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2013
Can anyone please help me on how I can make my status bar transparent and how I can remove the orange color wifi and battery bar caused by winterboard. Please help

GtotheK

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2009
What it does: A weather icon that actually shows the current weather and temp and changes automatically, it would look like the apple weather icon for the iphone

CTBC

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2011
Is there a tweak that sets the orientation to landscape when watching videos even with rotation lock on? (Like pre-iOS4 did.)

There is tweak in Flex, but it doesn't work for iOS6.1.

hakuna-matata

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2011
1) Any working utility/app in cydia to record total call duration? Call counter is not working atm.

2) App to show weather on lockscreen?

both for ios 6.1 iPhone 5

randy98mtu

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2009
1) Any working utility/app in cydia to record total call duration? Call counter is not working atm.

2) App to show weather on lockscreen?

both for ios 6.1 iPhone 5

I use Forecast for weather. Seen below.

Looking for something to clear the background behind the music controls on the lock screen.

Edit: I fixed the song title not showing. It's in settings, notifications, weather widget.

Attachments

• photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    246.4 KB · Views: 270
  • photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    380.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

slumpey326

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Florida
Is there another option to Notifier+ in Lockscreen to display icons with badges...

I was using notifier+ before but it is not yet available for iOS6. I really like that app but cant use it currently. Does anyone know of another good app besides Lockinfo that will display icons with badges on the lockscreen for missed items like phone, mail, messages, etc.

Last edited:

jj47

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
Anyone know of a tweak which allows you to change the font/colour of the default lockscreen clock/date?

Many thanks

macslayer118

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2008
Dallas, TX
What it does: Sets profiles based on calendar events
In detail description: Automatically makes my phone silent when I'm at work, based on a calendar name (have separate calendars for home/work). Also has the option to override any individual events to be silent. Used to use CalendarPro4 but development seems to have ended after iOS 4.

If this doesn't exist I would maybe want to learn to program my own jailbreak app if anyone wants to point me in the right direction for that :)

macnewbbie

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2006
1-What it does: It shows the status bar with batery/time/etc within the app instead of the notification center toggle to drop down - It does allow to drop the notifications after

2-What it does: Puts different options once the power button is pressed ( turn off, reboot)

I have seen them in a video recently but i don't remember which one =X

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.