Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

STiNG Operation

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2012
The Zoo
Anyone know of a tweak which allows you to change the font/colour of the default lockscreen clock/date?

Many thanks

Also, if you didn't want to change the entire systems font you could install the newer "LS" themes.

-LS inme
-LS round
-LS aquos

Or you could go with Typophone 4.

MSUSwa

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2012
Twitter feed widget. The one that you install with that tylerflowers.deb crashes all the time.

Figured it out: ScrollingBoard with Twitter add-on

Last edited:

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
WHAT IT DOES: It lets you put icons in any position you want.
In Detail Description: Obviously the answer is Gridlock but Gridlock is currently unsupportable on iOS 6. Is there another App that does the same thing?

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
WHAT IT DOES: It lets you put icons in any position you want.
In Detail Description: Obviously the answer is Gridlock but Gridlock is currently unsupportable on iOS 6. Is there another App that does the same thing?

Iconoclasm Layout Maker will do it, but it requires a bit more effort.

d0c

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2012
WHAT IT DOES: makes your home screen wallpaper a slideshow.. i know bosspaper used to do this but is no longer supported

Gizmotoy

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2003
WHAT IT DOES: Locks phone to portrait mode, with the exception of full-screen videos
In Detail Description: Allows you to keep rotation lock enabled on your phone, locking it to portrait mode. However, when a full-screen video opens, allows landscape mode without the hassle of disabling rotation lock.

I read about it a few weeks ago, but stupidly did not write down its name. Thanks!

Time Less

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2010
Planet Earth
any way to remove the battery icon in the status bar without winterboard?

edit: never mind, i found tweak called "bolt".

Last edited:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I'm just wondering, how are you supposed to get the twitter feed like this on the lockscreen with intellisceenx?

Attachments

• IMG_00161.png
    IMG_00161.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 239

macnewbbie

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2006
Not sure what you're looking for with 1.

For 2, I know of PowerUp and PowerOptions. I'm not sure if either is iOS 6 compatible.

The first one with the power options i found it now, its gpowerpro in case anyone wants it.
Im still looking for the other one that show the status bar in something like a game instead of the notifications drop down toggle.

rshroff2

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'm just wondering, how are you supposed to get the twitter feed like this on the lockscreen with intellisceenx?

Settings--> Notifications --> Edit --> Scroll down to ISX Ticker and place it above everything in the "In Notification Center" list --> Done

You can also put the QuickSettings in the Top Shelf using the same method

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Settings--> Notifications --> Edit --> Scroll down to ISX Ticker and place it above everything in the "In Notification Center" list --> Done

You can also put the QuickSettings in the Top Shelf using the same method

That's not it.
I'm getting "Tap to tweet" that's all. Not the feed.

jj47

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
What it does:

Removes black gradient of status bar only on lock screen.

TexasTiger39

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2011
What it does: disables the slide to unlock gesture? Not just erase the words and slider, but disables the slider funtion of unlocking.

Then with activator i will assign a new unlock gesture.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.