Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
is your intelliscreen x a legit version or is it a cracked version, because I didn't have to do anything special for my twitter feed to show up; i did have to login to Facebook again from intelliscreen x but twitter was already setup for me.

It's purchased. I'am not installing a tweak that is pirated on my iDevice.
And for 9,99 I think this should be easy to setup.

M0esmac

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2012
UK
What it does: Replaces Wifi and/or signal bars
In detail description: hi, is there a tweak that can replace your bars with something more interesting? You can get it with themes, but I can't seem to find anything that does that without a theme.

Thanks

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Hi guys, what a great idea for a thread! Here are a couple tweaks I'm looking for:

What it does: Lets me change the keyboard theme on iPhone 5.
Details: In particular, I really like the MacBook Air themes, but what I've found in Cydia aren't working for me. I enable them in Winterboard, but the keyboard does not change. I am on iPhone 5, iOS 6.1, so i'm wondering if maybe they just aren't compatible? So of course I would like one that works for me :D

What it does: Allows me to change (preferably by selection via an options screen) the font of my status bar. Springtomize let me change my icon fonts, but I don't see anything about fonts under the status bar section unfortunately.

And this one, I'm not too sure what to even ask for...

What it does: Fix my square icons.
Details: Using the Glasklart theme (which is great, btw) in Winterboard, many of my non-stock and non-automatically-themed apps are now squared instead of having rounded corners. Aside from manually replacing the icons myself, I'm not sure how to fix it.

Thanks guys!

----------

1) Any working utility/app in cydia to record total call duration? Call counter is not working atm.

2) App to show weather on lockscreen?

both for ios 6.1 iPhone 5

I bought an app called Clock Builder and I think it's amazing. It's on the App Store actually, for $0.99, but it does require a jailbreak to set as lockscreen. It's quite customizable, and you can upload/download themes directly within the app and set them instantly.

The only downsides are that stock stuff doesn't show up on your lock screen, such as notifications and battery charging. I don't mind though since I don't like anything showing up on my lock screen :D

JPChicago

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2012
Chicago
Anyone know a tweak/app that can change the pass code words. You kno the "Enter Passcode" and the wrong Passcode too?

JobSteves

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
Can anyone tell me the tweak(s)/theme(s) used to get that EKG carrier, the wifi bars to say wifi and the signal bars to look that way, or ghat battery as shown in the photo below? Any or all of those four things woul be greatly appreciated.

aaiqhe.jpg

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
Can anyone tell me the tweak(s)/theme(s) used to get that EKG carrier, the wifi bars to say wifi and the signal bars to look that way, or ghat battery as shown in the photo below? Any or all of those four things woul be greatly appreciated.

I can help you out because that's my screenshot. :p

To get the carrier logo, download a tweak from Cydia called Zeppelin and add this file to it using iFile or something similar.

The signal bars and wifi etc is SlimPly Status Bar.

The battery is Mones battery V2.

I hope that helps and just let me know if you need any more help. :)

JobSteves

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
Thank you soooo much. I didn't think I'd get much help. Props to you!

Edit: I've never used iFile before. How the heck to I add those files to zepplin with it? Lol

Last edited:

jj47

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
What it does:

Removes black gradient of status bar only on lock screen.

M0esmac

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2012
UK
What it does: Disables passcode when home
In detail description: There is a tweak which disables passcode once you connect to your desired wifi ether it is home or you work etc.

mrwalsh1968

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2012
What it does: Disables passcode when home
In detail description: There is a tweak which disables passcode once you connect to your desired wifi ether it is home or you work etc.

Autoprotect - which is free, or...
Cleverpin - for $1.99

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Settings > Notifications > Twitter. It's in iOS...

What is in iOS? Twitter, but yes of coarse. The question still remains, how do I get the "push notifications" which to me looks very much like a feed?

There's nothing in the Notifications - Twitter, nothing except showing banners and etc.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
What is in iOS? Twitter, but yes of coarse. The question still remains, how do I get the "push notifications" which to me looks very much like a feed?

There's nothing in the Notifications - Twitter, nothing except showing banners and etc.

That "showing banners and etc." is what you're looking for, dude. Activate show in lock screen and show in notification centre. You're done.

It's not a feed, it's notifications. It's just those tweets which mentions you or that have been posted to your twitter that will show up there. That's what you saw on the screenshot, that's what you'll get, that's what's in iOS. It's not a tweak, it's not jailbreak-exclusive - it is what it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.