Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Danoots

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2010
Sorry if it has been asked before, but is there a tweek available that will allow me to play YouTube if the device is locked or if it is running in the background?

Thanks ahead of time.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
I need a tweak which shows icons on status bar for notificiations. I had OpenNotifier on iOS 6 with no efffect. Anything else please?

Did you try LockInfo? I think that's the one I used to use on my iPhone 4. It showed icons for missed call, SMS, email, and maybe something else but I'm not sure. I'm curious to know if you find anything else for this though!

Also, biteSMS shows a status bar icon for unread texts, but nothing else obviously.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
I can't find any lockscreen clocks..??

I made mine with Clock Builder (from the App Store). Then you download the Clockbuilder Theme from Cydia to allow the app to set as lockscreen. It's very customizable, or you can also download stuff that people have already made (as well as upload your own).

----------

Any way to delete emails and/or mark as read from notification center?

I used IntelliscreenX (I'm pretty sure that's the one) on my iPhone 4 and it allows you to read emails within the notification center, as well as view your Facebook news feed I think. I'm not sure about deleting and such as it's been quite a while since I've used it, but it's worth looking into.

pman219

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2011
Rochester, NY
Is there anything comparable to Color Mail Labels, as it is not updated for 6.1 ?

Looking for a way to distinguish between inboxes in the native mail app.

TYIA

ianchoo

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2013
What it does: Shows notifications in the lockscreen as seen in the screenshot below.

Win7Mobile_Lockscreen___iPhone_by_woocash_kun.png

thanks!

Last edited:

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
What would be the tweak that makes the notification bar ALWAYS grey, like stock ios on my macbook

chumawumba

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ask the NSA
What it does: creates one-touch dialing icons for your favorite phone and text contacts on the Home screen. Press a button, it dials a number or opens up a new text message to a particular person immediately.

you can do that without jailbreaking
its in the app store

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
Hi, does anyone know a tweak that allows you to close the apps in the iphone like in the ipad? (With the five fingers closing them) thank you very much

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
What the app or tweak that can keep track of how long my battery last per day and i can check back at anytime to see my past battery usage times.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

jomarr

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2011
Is there a tweak to make the color scheme of your iphone settings, messaging, music, etc black? Thanks!

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Also, if you didn't want to change the entire systems font you could install the newer "LS" themes.

-LS inme
-LS round
-LS aquos

Or you could go with Typophone 4.

Hi guys,
So ive installed LS round, all looks great except i get no notification banners on my LS... The sounds show up, but nothing shows on the lockscreen... Is that normal??

Edit: Its a winterboard issue.

Last edited:

Bitgod

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2003
To answer my own question about a wallpaper changer like BossPaper, the answer was...BossPaper. It's still working fine in 6.1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.