Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
That "showing banners and etc." is what you're looking for, dude. Activate show in lock screen and show in notification centre. You're done.

It's not a feed, it's notifications. It's just those tweets which mentions you or that have been posted to your twitter that will show up there. That's what you saw on the screenshot, that's what you'll get, that's what's in iOS. It's not a tweak, it's not jailbreak-exclusive - it is what it is.

Done.

It doesn't say "Show in Notification Center". But I guess that's not what you mean.

This is very disturbing. I've tried every option there is.

Does it have to with how I set it up at "banners" ?

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
Done.

It doesn't say "Show in Notification Center". But I guess that's not what you mean.

This is very disturbing. I've tried every option there is.

Does it have to with how I set it up at "banners" ?

Make sure you have Twitter set up to notify you when you've been tweeted, then have someone tweet you. See if it works.

I haven't used Twitter more than during a few weeks just after the release of iOS 6, but I remember that I sure did get those notifications in the NC and on the LS - without the JB.

firestone12

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2012
Is there a NotePad type app, where I can lkeep notes on someone, then start another notes on someone else, and go back to the first set and add/change notes?

Thanks

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
How do you get the stock weather app - well, maybe it's not the stock app - to display a five day or six day icon forecast on the lockscreen?

Also, does anyone know if Clockify has been upgraded to work with OS6.1 yet?

Same goes for Go Deck. It causes my 4S on 6.1 to go into safe mode all the time. I'd like to add the live wallpaper Sakura to my home screen. Yeah, it will probably eat battery, but it's relaxing and very Zen-like.

bLaZ3n

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
What it does: Deletes files in the "OTHER" category.
In detail description: When you're syncing your phone with your computer, there are 4-5 categories, which are Audio, Photos, Books, Apps, and Other. Currently, I have around 2GB of OTHER, and I'm wondering if there is a tweak or an app that can free up some space from this category.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
What it does: Deletes files in the "OTHER" category.
In detail description: When you're syncing your phone with your computer, there are 4-5 categories, which are Audio, Photos, Books, Apps, and Other. Currently, I have around 2GB of OTHER, and I'm wondering if there is a tweak or an app that can free up some space from this category.

Actually, that "other" is all between log files to unused dependencies.

I would suggest you download iCleaner from Cydia. It'll clear up some of that for you.

ou1987

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2011
I use Forecast for weather. Seen below.

Looking for something to clear the background behind the music controls on the lock screen.

Edit: I fixed the song title not showing. It's in settings, notifications, weather widget.

I am using intelliscreen and bought forecast but don't know what I have to do to get it to show up and not the standard one that comes with intelliscreen. Also I have a separate clock that shows the time and date that I cant get rid of that shows up under the weather.

Makaveli6103

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2009
Kansas City, MO
I am having a problem with Manualcorrect and Bitesms. When typing in Bitesms it is capitalizing the first letter of each word automatically. I know it is the culprit because when I uninstall Manualcorect it stops doing it. Anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Jett0516

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2010
I installed this app years back but can't really remember the name of it. I tried searching for it on the last jailbreak but never found it. Anyway what the app does it took the multitasking apps and put it on the side of the screen like a rotator dial.

Beatbeckham

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2011
Norway
Notificaition icons on statusbar

I need a tweak which shows icons on status bar for notificiations. I had OpenNotifier on iOS 6 with no efffect. Anything else please?

JohnPyn

macrumors member
Feb 10, 2013
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there was any way, any way at all (I'm jailbroken on 6.1) to make a repeated message alert if I have an unread message. I know that there's already a feature like this by going into notification but the interval is 2 minutes, I'd like a shorter interval like 30 secs or even 20 secs if possible.

I've looked everywhere for this and I've found out that I can plist into the message app or notification and change the interval but I truly haven't a clue on how to do that, I neither know where it's located and what to change.

I also know that Lockinfo (jailbroken tweak) has the ability to do that by going Plugins>Message and interval time, you can set it to repeat every 30 secs for 5 mins which was great but Lockinfo isn't compatible with IOS 6.1 and Lockinfo 5 (which is compatible) doesn't have that feature.

I've tried also status notifier which isn't compatible with IOS 6.1, Open notifier which doesn't appear to work or maybe I don't know how to make it work and Notifier + that doesn't appear to have the shorten interval time.

Is there any other way? Maybe by plisting? If anyone could explain me how to do that I'd be extremely grateful or maybe a cydia tweak. I've read how to plist in order to change the interval times on the mail but can't find for messages anywhere, I'm looking for messages though not mail.

I'll be extremely grateful to anyone that can help me, really super grateful.

John

Madstig

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2013
There was a tweak a while back that would enhance or modify barrel's animation to slow it or give it extra spin

Does anyone know what it was?

Thanks.

rhino89

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2011
Is there a tweak which keeps background app(s) from being killed?

I would like to have some apps to continuously run in the background (like Colloquy for example).

WeeKillBackground Pro allows you to set exclusions when you're killing all apps with a tap.

Is there a tweak that allows you to slide-to-unlock anywhere on the lockscreen? Like not just at the bottom... just any sliding motion to the right anywhere on the entire screen.

eepmatt

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2013
full reboot of the iPhone at a set time each day?

What it does: Perform a full reboot of the iPhone at a set time each day.
In Detail: I know you're not supposed to have to do this, but I find that my phone just works better when I do. So I'd love to automate this process!

Josh125

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2008
Katy, TX
What it does: Overcome the limitation on power draw for the USB via camera connection on the iPad. Negates the "this USB device draws too much power error message.

Description: I realize that the power draw was changed in iOS 4.2 (I believe) from 100 ma to 20 ma however the only thing I can find is to put a USB hub in between. Given this is something apple changed in the software and not a hardware limitation I figured there must be a tweak for it, but have to find one.

MSUSwa

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2012
What it does: Closes all programs when you upon going in to lock mode. If I leave any app open and turn on my phone, none of my dashboard widgets show up on the homescreen. But if I lock from home screen they are all there.

What it does: Still looking for an Ask to Join style menu but for available Bluetooth. My iphone won't auto sync with my car thing and I'm looking for a quick solution since I already have a Bluetooth toggle.

nies

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2010
anyone help me with a theme question. Cant seem to get my mail icon to change. I named the folder com.apple.mobilemail and used Icon@2x.png but it wont change. All my other icons work fine just not the mail one.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
What it does: Change NC/Folders/Switcher Background image
In detail description: Looking for a tweak to change the stock 'linen' image in these places and anywhere else it's used that I've missed out. Also I'm using auxo if that makes a difference.
Extra points: A full NC reskin to match/compliment glasklart would be awesome, plus any seggestions of BG images anyone has replaced the linen with :) Cheers!

Danoots

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2010
Sorry if it has been asked before, but is there a tweek available that will allow me to play YouTube if the device is locked or if it is running in the background?

Thanks ahead of time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.