Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Diskutant

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2019
Exactly. :(

I want to remove recently added. Thanks.

I just found this in their forums:

"You can disable Up Next list in settings. This will hide anything in progress or recently added"

Reactions: Meuti and firecore

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Infuse 7.6.1 now available with a handful of fixes and improvements.

Enjoy! 🙂

F69pm6Vb0AARdi0

Reactions: Sparxxx

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
I enjoy Infuse except for one major flaw it has. If I have 2 copies of the same file (1080p, 2160p for example), it will ask me which one I want to play every single time.

I set it in settings to choose "highest quality" but that seems to do nothing.

Plex can auto choose the highest quality and not prompt every single time. Why can't Infuse do this? @firecore

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
I enjoy Infuse except for one major flaw it has. If I have 2 copies of the same file (1080p, 2160p for example), it will ask me which one I want to play every single time.

I set it in settings to choose "highest quality" but that seems to do nothing.

Plex can auto choose the highest quality and not prompt every single time. Why can't Infuse do this? @firecore
This is not currently available, but it seems there is some interest in getting it added to Infuse. You can follow this thread in our forum for updates.

Reactions: ProfessionalFan

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
This is not currently available, but it seems there is some interest in getting it added to Infuse. You can follow this thread in our forum for updates.
Thank you. Hopefully it'll be added in the future.

I currently subscribe annually to Infuse, but thats a key feature for me. I could switch back to Plex otherwise when my renewal comes back around.

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Infuse 7.6.2 is now available! 👌

Featuring optimizations for iOS/tvOS 17 and macOS 14, new APIs for 3rd party apps, expanded NFO tag support, and more!

Happy Halloween! 🎃 👻

F9xdyqSXwAA8B-R

Minato1990

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2017
Infuse 7.6.2 is now available! 👌

Featuring optimizations for iOS/tvOS 17 and macOS 14, new APIs for 3rd party apps, expanded NFO tag support, and more!

Happy Halloween! 🎃 👻

F9xdyqSXwAA8B-R
Do you think the Enhance Dialogue for tvOS 17.2 will be available in a future update?

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Do you think the Enhance Dialogue for tvOS 17.2 will be available in a future update?
I believe this is a system-wide setting, so it should be usable in Infuse if it’s enabled. We’ll need to see if it’s possible to add a toggle in Infuse. Sometimes Apple limits audio related options like this if you are not using their basic video player.

Any news on the user profiles feature?
This is currently planned for Infuse 8.

firewire9000

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2015
I believe this is a system-wide setting, so it should be usable in Infuse if it’s enabled. We’ll need to see if it’s possible to add a toggle in Infuse. Sometimes Apple limits audio related options like this if you are not using their basic video player.

This is currently planned for Infuse 8.
Do you have an estimated date for this release?

Lwii2boo

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2020
Paris, France
I am quite new to this but my best friend has big NAS media library available on Plex. He is using it on his shield pro. However I’ve heard Plex was poorly optimized for AppleTV. Can I use Infuse to watch and connect to his NAS Plex library ? Is there any easy tutorial?
Thanks a lot !!

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
I am quite new to this but my best friend has big NAS media library available on Plex. He is using it on his shield pro. However I’ve heard Plex was poorly optimized for AppleTV. Can I use Infuse to watch and connect to his NAS Plex library ? Is there any easy tutorial?
Thanks a lot !!
Yes, we have a guide with steps for connecting to Plex that should get you going. 🙂

Reactions: roronl

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Infuse 7.6.4 now available! 👏

New Cloud Backup option on Apple TV, VoiceOver improvements, and other fixes.

Details on the new Cloud Backup feature can be found here.

Reactions: BiscoDino and Meuti

Meuti

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2019
Infuse 7.6.4 now available! 👏

New Cloud Backup option on Apple TV, VoiceOver improvements, and other fixes.

Details on the new Cloud Backup feature can be found here.

Great improvement! Thank you.

Reactions: firecore

firewire9000

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2015
Is there a way to force a specific metadata to a movie? For some reason Infuse doesn’t want to assign the metadata to a certain movie file and I don’t know why. I tried already to rescan the library and refresh the metadata.

niteflyr

macrumors 65816
Nov 29, 2011
Southern Cal
Is there a way to force a specific metadata to a movie? For some reason Infuse doesn’t want to assign the metadata to a certain movie file and I don’t know why. I tried already to rescan the library and refresh the metadata.
You can edit the metadata for each movie individually rather than re-scanning the entire library. That might help in getting the desired results.

Reactions: TroyJam
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.