Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

mcvaughan

macrumors 65816
Aug 9, 2007
Houston, TX
Concerned that this update will break the LTE / Wi-Fi fix that's in 13.2.2. Can anyone comment on this? 11 Pro on Verizon, FWIW.

Tinkerbellaa22

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2019
I toggled messages off then on in iCloud settings now all my photos are slowly appearing in the messages index.

I'm updating and hope this fixes mine too... Tbh after having terrible anxiety for weeks thinking I've lost all my photos via iMessage I'm going to turn off auto updates until ios13 fixes completely. Can't stand the awful bug

Reactions: bnekic

posguy99

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2004
HOW?! Have not fixed the deleted emails reappearing in the inbox bug on the Mail app?!
Shocking

I wanted to ask someone who seems to be experiencing that. What's the backing store for the email account you see the problem in?

posguy99

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2004

Do you mean Outlook.com? Microsoft's web mail? If you look *there*, is the mail in the Trash? Is it in the Inbox? Is it in both places? How long does it take to migrate back?

Honestly curious. I'm still on iOS 12 and haven't seen any reason to allow the upgrade, for me Mail *has* to work.

jarman92

macrumors 65816
Nov 13, 2014
ok so turn OFF messages in icloud and leave it on the charger multiple nights on WIFI? Thats it?

Worked for me. When you turn off iCloud Messages it says something along the lines of "Some messages need to finish downloading" so just confirm and then they should download eventually.

I just checked every day to see if all the pics were there yet, and then turned it back on when they were.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Anyone else having issues with updating their apps with this update? I tried a hard reset and it didn’t solve my App Store not letting me update my apps.

No problem at all . 10 apps updated on iPhone XS and 8 on iPad 10.5 .

revmacian

macrumors 68000
Oct 20, 2018
USA
What’s the word on Smart Invert in this release? Still busted?
I turned off dark mode. ensured it was turned off. Then, enabled smart invert and apps don't respond to smart invert until you force close them and reopen. Dark Mode works great, though.

Super Spartan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2018
Dubai
Anyone else having issues with updating their apps with this update? I tried a hard reset and it didn’t solve my App Store not letting me update my apps.
No, didn't have this problem even on 13.2.2 . It was a clean install/factory reset on my iPhone 11 Pro. In fact just before getting this new iOS update, App Store has updated Netflix, Uber Eats, YouTube, and Instagram.

Blue Hawk

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2017
Germany
We had the same problem a few weeks ago in Germany. Everyone thought that our provider is the reason. They were a few years ago. Apple said that it’s not their own fault. But it was Apples fault that it was impossible to download apps from the App Store. Don’t know why we don’t have this problem anymore but another’s have it now.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Do you mean Outlook.com? Microsoft's web mail? If you look *there*, is the mail in the Trash? Is it in the Inbox? Is it in both places? How long does it take to migrate back?

Honestly curious. I'm still on iOS 12 and haven't seen any reason to allow the upgrade, for me Mail *has* to work.
They have been permanently deleted from my trash using the desktop site and they still reappear.

when I open one, it says “message failed to download from server”.

infuriating.

Ron21

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
is it just me or somehow mail works worse after this supposed fix?

Before, I would get the notification but the email would not show up when opening the mail app until I refreshed or waited some time.

After 13.2.3, which didn't fix anything for me, even when I manually pull down to refresh, it doesn't pull the email most times???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.