Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
I made a mistake. This isn't a new feature. It's the same as holding the backspace button. I was hoping for the ability to swipe-delete a word instead of holding down the backspace button to delete a word.

Good idea! Suggest via Feedback.

nortonandreev

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2016
Europe
Battery life has been awful on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. The phone lasts barely half a day with low to moderate usage. Never seen something like this with previous releases.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
If I had to guess, Apple is playing with the face recognition algorithms because of the masks.
No this was happening to me well before we had to wear masks. Not sure if it is happening more now though since I went to SE 2020 to avoid all this mask faceid stuff.
[automerge]1589206246[/automerge]
Anyone else’s Siri unresponsive since Saturday
She kept complaining about errors and connection on Saturday I think, but it went away without a hour or so.
[automerge]1589206369[/automerge]
I made a mistake. This isn't a new feature. It's the same as holding the backspace button. I was hoping for the ability to swipe-delete a word instead of holding down the backspace button to delete a word.
Does anyone know what ever happened to select all? It's a pain to try to drag those dots to the exact spots for what I want to copy. Is there a setting to reenable select all?

Ninflu

macrumors regular
Battery life has been awful on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. The phone lasts barely half a day with low to moderate usage. Never seen something like this with previous releases.

Same experience here from my side. I have the feeling it's getting worse from day to day.

Phone getting warm too?

Yes, it's getting warm. Not hot, but noticeable warm.

Reactions: nortonandreev

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Anyone else’s Siri unresponsive since Saturday

Mine is apparently working normally.
Well, as normal as she can 🧐
[automerge]1589217258[/automerge]

Does anyone know what ever happened to select all? It's a pain to try to drag those dots to the exact spots for what I want to copy. Is there a setting to reenable select all?

Sorry, no.
That would be nice to have back. 😞

Browno01

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Siri broken on 4G here too, was the same on the last build as well, must be something server side as only occurred Saturday.

Reactions: compwiz1202

SiMids

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2019
Midlands UK
Siri still not working on WiFi, or cellular, on iPhone. Neither on iPad, TvOS and watchOS wifi!

Bug reported (Knew an issue as partners devices all have same problem), glad to hear others issues have resolved.

Odd that the only devices at home now with a working Siri are the HomePods!

Maybe this is Apples way of telling us we’re too deep in the Eco System!

Blue Hawk

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2017
Germany
Mine has never worked...Don't feel bad.:)
Mine worked after I’ve enabled location services for system customization and significant locations. I think it took 2 nights. I’m always charging over night and my Wireless socket is shutting down every morning at the same time.

DimaVR

Suspended
Nov 14, 2017
so im not going to make big deal out of this since its only one phone. My father Pixel 4 can txt me but when i txt back he doesnt get anything. I tried all my resets and restores and all other friend iphones and androids seems so far so good, maybe there are other im just not aware of any except his phone not getting my mms txt messages. Strange his able to reach me but i cant reach him via txt, any solutions i would love to able to fix this, as we USED to txt alot.

thanks

LK265

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2014
Berkshire, England
I’ve just received an email from Apple saying this build may fix the issue where long pressing on settings and tapping Bluetooth didn’t work.
I’m not running this build at the moment, could someone please test?
Thankyou!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.