Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Chinoo

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2011
Anyone experiencing issues with sharing an app via iMessage to a non-iOS 13 beta user resulting in iMessage crashing anytime they attempt to open your thread with them?
Yes, sent an app to a friend who is on IOS12, when he try’s to open my message, the messenger app crash.

oodi

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
Spotlight search doesnt work. Tried soft/hard reset with no luck. Search was working fine right after the beta 3 upgrade but stopped working suddenly for some reason.

s2mike

macrumors 68020
Sep 14, 2015
For anyone experiencing Mail app issues with their Exchange account...I deleted and re-added my Exchange account and suddenly everything seems to be working correctly. Maybe worth a shot...

Never mind. It’s still completely f*cked.

jsmith189

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
Anyone else noticing the volume is generally lower? Don’t know if this is a beta or device thing, but things definitely aren’t as loud as before - music specifically. No limits applied.

Cutiekitty92

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2015
UK
Anyone else having problems with the App store? I keep getting asked to verify my payment method and wont let me and then because of that I cannot download apps and make payments in app etc. :(

themaestro

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2019
Ireland
My keyboard is aligned slightly to the left in all apps, iMessage, Calendar etc. Delete post if this appeared already.

XxAnonymousxX

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2015
YouTube app freezes sometimes on both iPhone X and iPad Air 2. It’s not as bad now with beta 3 and recent YouTube update but still happens

Aditya rathee

macrumors regular
May 1, 2019
India
Calm down; take a deep breath and get off the beta train. You don’t seem to have the temperament nor the need to be on it.

Furthermore, Apple clearly warned thrill-seekers this time. So it may be argued and even expected that this beta journey to the fall release isn’t going to be a smooth one at all.

Kindly temper your frustration and reply calmly. No one is out to hurt you or belittle you/ your ego.
I know its beta and i already said sorry for my behaviour earlier so plz leave it dont need every other person to tell me its BETA as i know it when i signed up for it

Enjoylife1788

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
Is whatsapp fully optimised for this beta?
It wont be fully optimized for weeks even after ios 13 release. They are very slow with updates. But they might just issue an update for it to work normally with ios 12 features. New features take a long time with WA.

IowaLynn

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2015
Anyone else having problems with the App store? I keep getting asked to verify my payment method and wont let me and then because of that I cannot download apps and make payments in app etc. :(
I would try removing and adding back one of your payment methods, or adding a new method if possible. Likely some financial institutions are having to make a change to work with iOS or new regulations?

I recall VISA had trouble initially with Samsung's Android Oreo beta, they wanted to wait until they had finalized Oreo before committing to make changes .

Reactions: Cutiekitty92

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2017
Is anyone having problems with CarPlay??? First days of PB2 and PB3 it was fine, and really cool the new views, but since today it does not even start. My car’s display just says “there is no usb devices“ and nothing connects. I tried remove my car from my phone and connect it again, but nothing.
Any idea???

uniquexoxo

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2018
South East Asia
That clearly isn't the issue, there is no way to verify that I can find I have checked on all my settings via my iPhone and also MacBook...

Could be your card. Not saying it’s a bank issue but could be, it’s still worth calling the your bank to rule out this possibility. Sometimes along the process of the payment encryption between Apple and your bank, the encryption keys does not match. Or a slight mismatch with the details. That’s a probability since I work in Finance.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Is anyone having problems with CarPlay??? First days of PB2 and PB3 it was fine, and really cool the new views, but since today it does not even start. My car’s display just says “there is no usb devices“ and nothing connects. I tried remove my car from my phone and connect it again, but nothing.
Any idea???

Yours may not be this issue, but maybe: if you have Bold Text enabled in your Display & Brightness settings on your phone, turn it off. This is fixing CarPlay issues for a lot of people.

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2017
Yours may not be this issue, but maybe: if you have Bold Text enabled in your Display & Brightness settings on your phone, turn it off. This is fixing CarPlay issues for a lot of people.

I have it disabled. May I try to enable it and disable it again?

dcp10

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010
This is caused by the lack of an option to set location to Always for the weather app on iOS 13.

I location set to never for the weather app and still get the weather with the good morning message

OP- Was this a clean install of the beta as opposed to an upgrade from another beta, or previous version of iOS? If yes, give it a couple days for it to start.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.