Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacOSXAddict

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2007
I noticed that the Calendar icon is different in Notification Centre than it is on the home screen. Hmmmmm

bindle

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2008
A few things
- Newsstand is it's own app (no more in-line shelf)
- Clock icon is alive
- If you pull down from below the status bar, you get search (not notification center) (below)

img0005ia.png

Tubamajuba

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2011
here
The Maps icon now suggests a legal turn... the iOS 6 Maps app suggested driving off of a bridge directly onto the freeway. :p

PedroDias

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2012
A few things
- Newsstand is it's own app (no more in-line shelf)
- Clock icon is alive
- If you pull down from below the status bar, you get search (not notification center) (below)

Could you post some screenshots from things like the settings app, the lockscreen with notifications and how notifications look when they arive and you're using the phone and other things like that?

maxosx

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2012
Southern California

My wife and her girlfriends are very excited about the softer more female oriented colors and overall style. This bodes well for Apple, as the ladies have a tremendous amount of buying power. They already appreciate the fact that Apple has kept the iPhone small & thin. This new look only enhances it's appeal.

applefanDrew

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2010
Since today Apple unveiled the beautiful iOS 7! And the Beta is out today! In honor of past posts, This thread is to go over all the little things in iOS 7!

A lot to go over! Im very excited! :D

Highlights of iOS 7

• Control Center
  • New Notification Center
  • Photo Filters
  • FaceTime Audio
  • iCloud Photo Sharing
  • Better Multitasking
  • Overhaul to the UI
  • Live Wallpapers
  • Amazing looking Stock Apps
  • New Safari
  • All-new Siri
  • AirDrop (iPhone 5 only)
  • Phone, Messages, and FaceTime Blocking (there's something handy ;))
  • iTunes Radio
  • Activation Lock
  • Flickr and Vimeo Integration

Anybody...what is it like when a notification comes in? I guess the roll in bar is gone? Thanks!

shan916

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Blacklist

There is a new Blocked setting inside the Phone Settings and FaceTime Settings.

I'm sure every one will love that!

EDIT: Its also available in the Messages Settings.

Reach9

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2010
In America
My wife and her girlfriends are very excited about the softer more female oriented colors and overall style. This bodes well for Apple, as the ladies have a tremendous amount of buying power. They already appreciate the fact that Apple has kept the iPhone small & thin. This new look only enhances it's appeal.

I don't know, I've asked some female friends of mine and they said that it looks too colorful and plain compared to the current look.

There is a new Blocked setting inside the Phone Settings and FaceTime Settings.

I'm sure every one will love that!

EDIT: Its also available in the Messages Settings.

Yes! now i can avoid that annoying ex-girlfriend! ;)

joejoejoe

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2006
The new weather app looks a lot to the yahoo weather app

View attachment 416387

the whole UI looks a lot like yahoo's weather app. I wonder if Apple is behind the gorgeous design of yahoo's new app, and if they launched it to get the public's opinion on it before going wide with WWDC...

if only they'd lose the gradients in the new OS, it'd be modern, sleek and perfect.

shan916

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Is this new? There is a Bluetooth sharing setting inside of Privacy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 450

bindle

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2008
- There's a new privacy popup for accessing the microphone....Google maps triggered it.
- You get the parallax/motion effect when alerts are on screen (like the privacy dialog)
- I got 6 or 7 skips with iTunes Radio before I couldn't anymore (I have an iTunes match subscription too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.