Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

joejoejoe

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2006
If by, "this issue", you mean the audio playback widget appearing on the Lock Screen, and indicating that it's in Play mode, but not actually playing anything, and not responding to taps to Pause, then: yes, I've had this since iOS 7 with at least two apps, though it usually (always?) has the name of the app above it.

exactly that, except i don't even get the name of the app it's supposedly playing from

Razzosinni

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2013
iMessage isn't working for me anymore. It's just stuck in the "Waiting for activation..." state. I tried resetting the phone, the network settings, I turned it on and off like a hundred times, still nothing.

Is there any fix or I should wait for Apple to come up with one?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
iMessage isn't working for me anymore. It's just stuck in the "Waiting for activation..." state. I tried resetting the phone, the network settings, I turned it on and off like a hundred times, still nothing.

Is there any fix or I should wait for Apple to come up with one?

How did it stop working if it was working before?

Razzosinni

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2013
The "waiting for activation" message appeared as soon as I upgraded to 8.2. It was working prior to upgrading.

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007
So it doesn't look "safe" yet to upgrade to 8.2...?

Will they go straight to 8.3, I wonder?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.