Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Menopause

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2011
The news in the left spotlight view can be opened in Safari again, so that's fixed too.
Seems pretty fast overall on my 6s Plus. I wonder when they fix the crazy 3D Touch stuttering in landscape. That's the only thing that really annoys me now.

Servus! Did you earn the 1/2016 Achievement in your DP? :) If so could you please comment on #20?

Blaster13

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
That has happened since the invention of
the lithium-ion battery.

All smartphones and batteries get hot while charging.
Without stateing the obvious.....
When i mean hot I mean hotter than normal. If it was normal I wouldn't mention it!

Reactions: jbindy1

DeutscheMark

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2015
Nuremberg, Germany
Servus! Did you earn the 1/2016 Achievement in your DP? :) If so could you please comment on #20?
I got all the achivements since beta 1 and have no problems at all. Just got all the 7/7 medals this morning for a perfect week. Are you on watchOS 2.2 beta as I am? And yes, the 1/2016 was during beta 2 I think, while I was on watchOS 2.1!

februarian

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
The news in the left spotlight view can be opened in Safari again, so that's fixed too.
Seems pretty fast overall on my 6s Plus. I wonder when they fix the crazy 3D Touch stuttering in landscape. That's the only thing that really annoys me now.
I wasn't aware that it was still an issue! Doesn't seem so on my device apparently!

DeutscheMark

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2015
Nuremberg, Germany
What was the problem with the graphs?
For example the weight in my graph ranged from 60kg to 110kg, while my actual weight was always between 85 and 87kg in the last month. So the graphs were too straight to see changes there. Now it ranges from 84 and 88, so my graph has "mountains" again. Other graphs like heart rate and steps had these too big ranges too.

jonnyb098

macrumors 601
Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
The crazy fast swiping on multitasking view on iPad is back to normal and usable now too!
Normal as in 9.2 normal or is it changed a bit still? I find it sometimes too fast on ipad in landscape. Ironically I felt it was perfect in 9.0 before they started screwing with it.

Fyxxxr

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2015
USA
There is now a warning when changing the Night Shift color temp to a more warmer color. Says something along the lines of "warmer color temperatures may affect on screen motion". Haven't noticed this in previous betas.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
There is now a warning when changing the Night Shift color temp to a more warmer color. Says something along the lines of "warmer color temperatures may affect on screen motion". Haven't noticed this in previous betas.

This would be odd. Is the GPU only capable of making things so warm, requiring software rendering to make things warmer past that point? It's the only explanation I can think of for this being possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.