Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

tosbsas

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2008
Lima, Peru
That has happened since the invention of
the lithium-ion battery.

All smartphones and batteries get hot while charging.
You should try a "hard reset" - press home and power button together till phone turns off - turn it on again
helped here always - sometimes some update update process keeps running

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Still no native IPv6 on AT&T LTE. :(

I wonder if this is ever going to happen. Verizon and T-Mobile have this already.

(and yes, I expect to see it in an iOS update because that also updates carrier settings and Verizon users got native IPv6 in a beta a while back)

dsTny

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2015
Guys, can you check whether navigating back with the back gesture is smooth? Since iOS 9, I noticed often stutter animations when swiping back a little slower on mail app, messages app and all other apps using navigation controller and enabled swipe back gesture.
Thanks!
Anyone? :/

vertsix

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2015
Texas
Ac

Actually I was not!!! Clearly you know more about my phone and what I'm doing with it than myself

That's strange then. Shouldn't be related to iOS though.
[doublepost=1456169957][/doublepost]
You should try a "hard reset" - press home and power button together till phone turns off - turn it on again
helped here always - sometimes some update update process keeps running

Looks like you quoted the wrong person, buddy.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Two things. One, not that I expect anyone to try it but is the 1970 bug fixed? Two, when I unlocked my device (6s) just now the clock in the Status Bar flickered ever so slightly so there's still an issue here, it's not completely fixed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.