Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

vertsix

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2015
Texas
They usually cut the ending letter off if it's a possible release candidate. And I believe also a digit as well. Release build numbers are usually shorter (13E5214d > 13E521 if we were to use the latest build as an example)

I am on the Public Beta road, so I can't test this myself yet but.

Can can you check if animations still break when sending messages via the Messages app or by Quick Replying in landscape?

Thanks.

WaruiKoohii

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2015
Boston
Still no native IPv6 on AT&T LTE. :(

I wonder if this is ever going to happen. Verizon and T-Mobile have this already.

(and yes, I expect to see it in an iOS update because that also updates carrier settings and Verizon users got native IPv6 in a beta a while back)
Carrier settings aren't linked to iOS updates. Updated carrier settings can be pushed at any time.

It just so happens that sometimes iOS updates expose new features to carriers, which then issue a settings update to enable them.

iOS already features an IPv6 capable network stack, so it just needs to be enabled for AT&T via a carrier settings update.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am on the Public Beta road, so I can't test this myself yet but.

Can can you check if animations still break when sending messages via the Messages app or by Quick Replying in landscape?

Thanks.

I've never had animations break when sending a message via Messages app. And I don't think I can Quick Reply in Landscape on a 6 (if I'm understanding that right)

Someone else will have to confirm your questions.

Hamsterhjulet

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
Denmark
Is the bug with opening notifications directly from lock screen with TouchID fixed? On beta 3 it just goes to the home screen when left swiping a notification. But using the passcode opens the app?

Menopause

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2011
I got all the achivements since beta 1 and have no problems at all. Just got all the 7/7 medals this morning for a perfect week. Are you on watchOS 2.2 beta as I am? And yes, the 1/2016 was during beta 2 I think, while I was on watchOS 2.1!

Hey thanks! No I'm on the Public Beta road, so I don't have watchOS 2.2 yet. I'm hoping and praying to Apple that this is because of watchOS 2.1.

Did you get the 7/7 medals on Mondays after Weekly Review? My Weekly Review works fine but absolutely no reward. It really sucks when you don't get anything for your burning your ass down.

Congratulations for 1/2016 by the way! I missed it by 3 days. Aiming for 2/2016! :D

CagdasCizer

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2015
So I did and antutu test with this build in 6+

It scored an 81321 where in antutu rankings 6+ scores 80554-ish. When I compared it almost every department besides ram, my iphone scored higher than the average. And the problem is average ram score is 6763 mine is 5859 so I guess my iphone could've gotten even higher score (higher than note 5) if that ram score was better.

So it seems 9.3 beta 4 is a pretty good build.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Did iCloud Photo Library "reset" for anyone else? It's acting as if I had turned it off and back on again on my iPad Air, re-syncing (which takes forever). Strangely my iPhone 6 was fine.

kingdied

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2009
Is it possible to use this beta without UDID registered? Im on the third public beta and its full of bugs, I want to install it today since I am tomorrow leaving for holiday..

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Is the bug with opening notifications directly from lock screen with TouchID fixed? On beta 3 it just goes to the home screen when left swiping a notification. But using the passcode opens the app?

Think so. Just got a notification from Messenger and it went into the app.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Is it possible to use this beta without UDID registered? Im on the third public beta and its full of bugs, I want to install it today since I am tomorrow leaving for holiday..
Don't think that has been used in some time, and for the recent betas it's really been about certificates--one for developers to get the beta updates and another one for the public beta population.

dearfriendx

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2011
San Diego, CA
They got rid of the popularity bars (like from the iTunes Store) to show more popular songs when in album view. They now make note of the most popular songs on that album with a small star to the left of the track number.

See attached photo
image.png

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Possible bug (6s): when activating Low Power Mode, Nightshift turns off if enabled. Can you check this please people?

balph

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2015
Possible bug (6s): when activating Low Power Mode, Nightshift turns off if enabled. Can you check this please people?
Might be intentional because rendering the UI with warmer colors requires more power?

phgerin

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2016
For example the weight in my graph ranged from 60kg to 110kg, while my actual weight was always between 85 and 87kg in the last month. So the graphs were too straight to see changes there. Now it ranges from 84 and 88, so my graph has "mountains" again. Other graphs like heart rate and steps had these too big ranges too.

Heart rate graph still broken for me. It ranges from 0 to 250.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Tried it out on my 6 and does the same. NS turns off when you enable LPM.

Did it stay on in previous builds? (I never use LPM, so I've never noticed)

Might be intentional because rendering the UI with warmer colors requires more power?

Unsure if it done it in previous betas. If we can find out, that'd be good. It would make sense if it did do that however as it would require more power. I've just never noticed it before.

oodi

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
Are there any fixes for Apple Music? It has many issues. And I dont think these are because of beta and they exist in 9.2.1 as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.