Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crypthick

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2023
Received my Spigen privacy protectors today, found that they aren’t actually total coverage as stated with a cut out for the Face ID etc. can someone point me in the right direction of total coverage privacy please?
IMG_1876.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg

Reactions: imlovinit

allprologue

macrumors 6502
Feb 10, 2014
I think you're using a case then you're not looking for edge to edge anyway, any case friendly glass will be the move.

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
So basically they’re identical in size? I have a few 14PM protectors so I hope they’ll fit the 15PM
IM in the same situation but with 14pro&15pro. From what i've read they should be the same as just the case is a bit smaller, they display should be the exact same one. But maybe someone can tell us

Reactions: Boardiesboi

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
Received my Spigen privacy protectors today, found that they aren’t actually total coverage as stated with a cut out for the Face ID etc. can someone point me in the right direction of total coverage privacy please?
Look a few posts above for a couple of links that I posted. And a few others as well. All full screen so far.

tomacwhite

macrumors regular
May 1, 2009
England
I've gone for the Spigen EZfit. I've actually fitted one to my wifes new 14 yellow that arrived today, I couldn't believe how easy it was to fit.

Minor worry that these things are terrible for the environment with the one use phone guide holder though! But, did a great job with zero bubbles.

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
I've been using spine tempered glass protectors the last few years so I'll keep with them again and see how it goes. They've saved my phone a few times over so hopes it'll continue to do so.

guitarguy316

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2010
View attachment 2264362
It's arrived now only for the phone to come.
Is that this one?

I’m surprised these haven’t been mentioned yet.

Reactions: Two Appleseeds

TotalMacMove

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2013
USA
I always go with Armorite but this year I bought this pack and the other ESR pack that I think is standard.

Interestingly enough the standard one mentions

“2.5D Curved Edges, Full-Coverage Military-Grade Protection, Scratch Resistan”​

The armorite which is usually the premium offering and was more expensive did not call off the curve. They both got delivered today and to be honest, they look the exact same!!
Whats also strange is that the standard version is more expensive than the armorite on the ESR website lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.