Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appleboyy

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
has anyone seen any that cover the earpiece? I had one last time for my 14 pro max and loved it, stopped all the lint gong inside the earpiece

csi24

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2007
Maryland
View attachment 2264362
It's arrived now only for the phone to come.
These are full screen, correct? My Pops has this for his 14PM and it didn't have a cutout for dynamic island. But after seeing the cutout on the privacy ones on post #54, I just wanted to double check, cause I ordered these and I'd be pretty mad if there was a cutout lol.

I will say that the new Torras installation method seems pretty cool. I'm kind of tempted to buy that and try it out. But I'm not too thrilled about the price though

Last edited:

PJM83

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2014
Stockholm
These are full screen, correct? My Pops has this for his 14PM and it didn't have a cutout for dynamic island. But after seeing the cutout on the privacy ones on post #54, I just wanted to double check, cause I ordered these and I'd be pretty mad if there was a cutout lol.

I will say that the new Torras installation method seems pretty cool. I'm kind of tempted to buy that and try it out. But I'm not too thrilled about the price though
Yes they are full screen. Just double check when you order I know that for some earlier models spigen has released ones with and without the cutout, not sure about the ones for the 15.

elektrokuter

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2011
Now I'm debating getting the Torass or just having Apple apply the Belkin for me. Ill already be at the store to pick up my phone so laziness may win out.
But I also have dust problems in my house and applying these things was always a nightmare

The Nugget

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2010
Now I'm debating getting the Torass or just having Apple apply the Belkin for me. Ill already be at the store to pick up my phone so laziness may win out.
But I also have dust problems in my house and applying these things was always a nightmare
IDK I like doing it myself. I feel I'd be more careful of no dust getting on the screen and doing it more thoroughly than some random Apple employee. Plus, I don't wanna seem crazy if the employee leaves it sorta uneven and then I gotta tell them to do it again.

UMRebel

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
North MS
I'm upgrading from the 12 Pro to the 15 Pro, but I solely used the iCarez brand for my 12 and have been very satisfied. I plan to stick with them for the 15 Pro. I am constantly wiping my screen to get rid of dust, fingerprints, smudges, etc and the iCarez brand has held up very well - really no scratches at all to the protector. They are easy to apply, affordable and have worked perfectly with all my cases. I think I may have replaced it only 3-4 times during the three years I have owned the phone - mostly due to my obsessiveness to have a pristine screen. One of the replacements was after a drop where the protector cracked but the phone screen was perfectly protected. I prefer the ones with black edges because you can't tell there is even a protector on it unless you're looking for it. Hope this helps.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
I stick with the Spigen GlasTR Ez fit as they are case friendly. I don't want a screen edge to edge protector that's going to peel up every time I change cases.

Reactions: Pug72

Synomenon

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
I stick with the Spigen GlasTR Ez fit as they are case friendly. I don't want a screen edge to edge protector that's going to peel up every time I change cases.
I didn't have that problem with the Spigen GLAS.tR AlignMaster on my 14PM...

mikegoldnj

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2005
Spigen EZ Fit 2 pack free with my Ultra Hybrid MagFit case.
7c02461fa9c089e875cfdb6b3698bf93.jpg

Last edited:

Cerneka

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
I’ve noticed a lot of the glass screen protectors no longer go to the edge of the screen because of the slight curve near the bezel. Does anyone know of any that do?

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
IDK I like doing it myself. I feel I'd be more careful of no dust getting on the screen and doing it more thoroughly than some random Apple employee. Plus, I don't wanna seem crazy if the employee leaves it sorta uneven and then I gotta tell them to do it again.
Agreed. The Apple Store employees do so many of them that they don't care as much about getting the perfect alignment. I'd rather do it myself and try again if I'm not happy with it.

elektrokuter

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2011
Agreed. The Apple Store employees do so many of them that they don't care as much about getting the perfect alignment. I'd rather do it myself and try again if I'm not happy with it.

Huh, now ya'll making me doubt if I want them to do it lol.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
The Torras seems to have one of the best self-install kits.

How does the Torras compare to the Belkin UltraGlass or AT&T Tempered Glass in terms of thickness? They are not overly thick. These are the only two screen protectors I’ve used. And no complaints on either of them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.