Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

badarihp

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 21, 2015
I think another factor is how consumers behave. If there is no “smallish” iPhones I suspect MOST potential customers of “smallish” iPhones will just grind their teeth and eventually just go ahead a buy a bigger iPhone anyways.

Apple has 99% customer satisfaction worldwide.

So since long time they are inclined to Apple services like :
Synced iCloud iPhone system-wide settings.
iCloud storage.
iCloud Keychain.
iOS security & features.
Apple Movies & TV shows.
iTunes.
Podcasts.
Apple Home hardware accessories.
Apple Watch.
AirPods.
Find my.
Continuity which works seamlessly across all apple devices.
And the list goes on…

So, when a customer moves to a newer model, he don’t have to start all over again rather just restore from iTunes backup. Everything u have synced since many many years will come back as a copy and is not lost.

On the other hand Google couldn’t digest iOS introduction to the world which reinvented smartphones during the era of mobile phones, and after 3yrs later it completely stole iOS platform and introduced Android.

Google is made of bunch of hackers. They really steal users data and misuse it.

I understand the pricing of iPhone compared to android. But the innovation is far beyond others in the market.

They introduced 720p “true HD” video recording camera on iPhone 4 2010. All the HD standard were there on an iPhone compared to Androids fake Color just dimensioned 1080p camera phones.

Steve jobs truly reinvented Apple from the ground up!

JustAnExpat

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2019
Mobile phone is an essential tool in today’s era. From digital payments to many many things. Today, security is the top priority when hackers are hacking into mobile phones stealing vital user data, bank accounts, cyber fraud, etc etc…In this scenario, Apple has the best security OS platform in the world.
All ages use mobile phones. First priority is we all want Apple’s privacy & security, zero crashes, hangs, flawless working OS! Which should just work without a hitch for our daily life things. There are users who started from 1st iPhone till now. Now, they are FORCED to use bigger screens which is ONLY required for entertainment & gaming!

Just expressing my satisfaction:
iPhone SE is extremely comfortable to use! (I know this is boring for big screen fans)
Single hand use
No struggling.
Thumb reaches all corners of screen.
Less stress
I'm sorry. I think this post was very sarcastic, and I have a zero tolerance policy for any sarcasm in my life. I'm blocking you. Good luck in your search.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.