Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eric5273

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2009
New Jersey
I purchased the Belkin 2-in-1. I don’t have an Apple Watch, so I just needed the charger for the phone and AirPods Pro. Seems to work as advertised, no issues!

IMG_0197.jpeg

Reactions: JiggyJaggy

MrGrim999

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
Mous has a decent sale on their 2 in 1 MagSafe charger in aramid fiber

If only it came with a 6ft cable I would have grabbed it!

CircleTheWagons

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2017
After weeks of looking for the perfect MagSafe stand, I finally chose 2 Twelve South HiRise Deluxe 3.

I also shortlisted the Belkin 3 in 1 but I read about defects and the watch was not standing properly on its charger. So I eliminated it.

I like Twelve South, the stand is heavy and the unboxing was pleasant. The fast charging is great and it doesn’t take a lot of space on my bedside table.

I would have liked a USB-C charger (the charger is bulky) and a white color edition to make it perfect.

View attachment 2313860
Does this go completely or close to vertical? Essentially I use my phone to watch stuff at night and my bed is lower, so I am looking for a good charging option that is at 0 degrees (if the makes sense).

NYCValkyrie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2019
Can anyone recommend a charging stand that’s chunky/heavy?

My new Belkin Boost Charge Pro 2-in-1 just arrived and it is heavier than I expected, which is great. It's very stable and feels well made.

My only problem is that I use this phone grip which can can be kept on with all my other chargers with no problem. But the Belkin won't charge through it for some reason. My ESR Travel charger works perfectly with it on. The magnet on the Belkin holds but it won't charge unless I remove the ring. So just be aware if you are using any such items.

Otherwise, it's a really lovely charger with a good weight.

Reactions: lyceumHQ

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
My new Belkin Boost Charge Pro 2-in-1 just arrived and it is heavier than I expected, which is great. It's very stable and feels well made.

My only problem is that I use this phone grip which can can be kept on with all my other chargers with no problem. But the Belkin won't charge through it for some reason. My ESR Travel charger works perfectly with it on. The magnet on the Belkin holds but it won't charge unless I remove the ring. So just be aware if you are using any such items.

Otherwise, it's a really lovely charger with a good weight.

Thank you. I have the esr charger which is great but I also have a cat whose tail is like a whip and the thing gets knocked over constantly 😂😂. Which is why I wanted a weighty one. Will have a look at the belkin.

Reactions: NYCValkyrie

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
I ended up going for the ESR 3-1 (not the one with a fan).

I’m surprised by how big it is. Thing is massive. Makes my 15 PM look like one of the minis.

But it works a treat and his a nice weight to it so the cats tail doesn’t knock it over.

steferrari

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2023
Italy
Thoughts about this one?

I know it's not exactly a stand, but unfortunately I have little space on my desk and anything vertical would be on the way with my monitor, so I'm looking for something flat.

I'm open to any other suggestions, though!

jedimasterkyle

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2014
Idaho
I've been thinking about getting a dock/stand for my devices for the past few days and I'm glad I found this thread lol. Right now, I only have 4 criteria for what I'm looking for...

1. MUST have Magsafe for iPhone 15 Pro
  2. MUST be compatible with Series 9 Apple Watch
  3. Type C plug
  4. Around $50 but no more than $70. I can't justify spending over $100 on something like this.
I dont necessarily NEED 15W charging since this is primarily going to live right next to my bed so I dont need it to charge everything super quick.

Right now, I'm kind of leaning towards these three but I wanted to get some opinions first.

i4k20c

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2005
I've been thinking about getting a dock/stand for my devices for the past few days and I'm glad I found this thread lol. Right now, I only have 4 criteria for what I'm looking for...

1. MUST have Magsafe for iPhone 15 Pro
  2. MUST be compatible with Series 9 Apple Watch
  3. Type C plug
  4. Around $50 but no more than $70. I can't justify spending over $100 on something like this.
I dont necessarily NEED 15W charging since this is primarily going to live right next to my bed so I dont need it to charge everything super quick.

Right now, I'm kind of leaning towards these three but I wanted to get some opinions first.

someone in another thread posted this one - what do you think about this? i think it meets all your needs:

Reactions: whsbuss
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.