Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

jambon

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2010
London
That did work for me on macos. Do you see a solution for iOS and iPadOS?
Search NordVPN site for how to manually add IKEv2/IPSec on iOS. You have to install a certificate and then manually configure the VPN connection but I got it to work on my iPad.

agnusz

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2019
When my mac goes to sleep or display is off after certain time, sometimes my mouse and keyboard got a lost connection so I can't wake up my mac. So in case to use it again I always need to perform forced restart with button. This is only bug I got so far and it's so annoying. Does anybody know how to fix it?

applekieran

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2021
Is anyone getting "Cannot Connect" when trying to view subscriptions? I am trying to purchase Apple One but keep getting this error on Mac and iPhone with the latest betas.

tethead

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2005
NJ
Getting very bad lag on my trackpad pointer on 15" 2018 MBP. Can't seem to find a fix yet.
Same, on a 16" 2019 MBP. Have sent in logs/feedback to Apple but not sure what they'll find. Glad it's not just me!

Student of Life

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2020
I have a question regarding the heating issue with older MB. Currently, I own the 2015 13“ model and when I had installed Big Sur, I faced severe heating issues, then I downgraded to Catalina.

Does anyone have Monterey similar or even same issues on older laptops?
I have the same problem in my MacBook Air 8.1 (2018)

Temp solution. I put the MacBook Air into "low power mode" under battery in system setting, that fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadyman

shadyman

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2015
I have the same problem in my MacBook Air 8.1 (2018)

Temp solution. I put the MacBook Air into "low power mode" under battery in system setting, that fixed the issue.

For which models is it available? Mine didn’t even get the battery management feature since it’s quite old.

srbNYC

macrumors 68000
Jul 7, 2020
New York, NY
Monterey threads are so much quieter than the iOS 15 threads. Hoping for a new beta today, after last week's iOS updates.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Anyone able to get iCloud notes working? I signed into an account that has a bunch of notes in Beta 2 but they don't show up. The "On My Mac" section disappeared too once signed in.

EDIT: Heh, Notes is a mess still. Signed out of iCloud, signed back in. Now it crashes when I look at a certain Notes folder. Sent feedback. I have respect for people resilient enough to use these early betas as daily drivers!

Last edited:

Student of Life

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2020
For which models is it available? Mine didn’t even get the battery management feature since it’s quite old.
Honestly I dont know but the new update seems to running smoothly and I removed the battery management feature. Everything is working well so far, fingers crossed

Reactions: shadyman

FNH15

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2011
Weather widget completely missing for me after B2 update. Delightful.
Same here.

I’ll treat the weather as an “unknown unknown” until beta 3 it seems. Recommend not going hunting until it’s resolved - fog might roll in and might end up accidentally hitting somebody...

Dancin-Ted-Danson

macrumors member
May 17, 2020
Does anyone know if VMWare Horizon is working on Beta 2? During the first beta it would boot you as soon as you tried to connect

funkdoc23

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles
is anyone getting error 1340 when trying to update iPhones or iPads via IPSW?

Edit: May be something to do with having private relay enabled... Works fine after I disabled it.

Last edited:

vbctv

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Same here.

I’ll treat the weather as an “unknown unknown” until beta 3 it seems. Recommend not going hunting until it’s resolved - fog might roll in and might end up accidentally hitting somebody...
Same here, and it seems the widget is just gone, like removed. But surprisingly some of my iOS apps I have installed, widgets are showing up now, they did not in B1. Maybe widgets are being worked on by Apple during the beta cycle???

jlbrown

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2009
Dev Beta 2. Mail.app - I get 'Unable to load remote content safely" on all my emails. Have to click on the button 'Load Content Directly". Anyone know how to fix? Do I need to change something in my router?

Reactions: srbNYC

jdmcd

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2021
NYC
NordVPN with dedicated IPs (so OpenVPN TCP protocol) still broken for me on beta 2.

BaggieBoy

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2012
UK
Anyone else seeing pinned websites in Safari randomly unpinning themselves? Happened in B1 and B2 for me.

agnusz

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2019
All my bugs was solved with last beta, so far everything is so smooth ;)

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
Is it normal to have the installation file in launchpad after finishing the install? can't delete it. 🤔

16C466C1-1675-4D16-A389-4B0718B1A04F.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.