Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

bradhs

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2010
Can someone verify if Telegram and/or Telegram Desktop work? In the Wiki I see that Telegram crashes but not sure which one it is referring to. thank you

Fishrrman

macrumors Penryn
Feb 20, 2009
Has anyone tried iPhoto 9.6.1 to see if it will launch and run?
(Still works fine in El Capitan)...

nemguy

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2013
How about Office 2016 and Photoshop 13.0.6 x64 (2012) I'm still on Yosemite 10.10.5

sparkomatic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Orange County, CA
Transmit 4.4.11 works
TextExpander 5.1.4 works
Sonos Controller 6.2.2 works
Carrot Weather works
Google Drive app works

Sorry if these were posted previously!

Last edited:

blasto2236

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2012
Bartender posted on their blog and said a test build that is 10.12 compatible should be up in the coming weeks. Seriously the only thing that's bugging me in 10.12 is my cluttered menu bar. It's bothering me more than Mail not working, lol.

Reactions: jgelin

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
Bartender posted on their blog and said a test build that is 10.12 compatible should be up in the coming weeks. Seriously the only thing that's bugging me in 10.12 is my cluttered menu bar. It's bothering me more than Mail not working, lol.
You can hold down the Command key and drag icons off (including Siri) if you'd like.

Reactions: grundstof

micky1234

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2012
How about Office 2016 and Photoshop 13.0.6 x64 (2012) I'm still on Yosemite 10.10.5

Office 2016 works somewhat it comes up with some unrecognisable text (e.g. [db3d3]File) beside each menu item. Looks like some escape sequences not working correctly.

NOTNlCE

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Can confirm that Photoshop CS6 and Illustrator CS6 work on an upgrade-install system.

Also, can anyone else attest to Google Chrome having MAJOR memory issues? Just opening the browser eats 7+GB of RAM for me, even in the latest Canary build.

blasto2236

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2012
You can hold down the Command key and drag icons off (including Siri) if you'd like.

Yeah, the ability to rearrange and remove is nice. But the thing is, I have a handful that I use often, and another handful that I use rarely, but still want them available easily when I do need them. So for now, everything stays until I can bury the less common ones in the Bartender bar.

Reactions: Weaselboy

anyonas

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2008
Anywhere
Adobe InDesign CC is acting weird so it's not fully compatible. While dragging rendering is very slow resulting in a black workspace. Colors being fluo/bright instead of normal.

Anyone experiencing similar issues with InDesign or have a solution?

mlemonds

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2008
Lexington, KY
Have you by any chance tested Premiere CC & Media Encoder CC?
Thanks!

I can install them when I get back home tonight and let you know.

Adobe InDesign CC is acting weird so it's not fully compatible. While dragging rendering is very slow resulting in a black workspace. Colors being fluo/bright instead of normal.

Anyone experiencing similar issues with InDesign or have a solution?

I have the same issue. Didn't come across this before.

mlemonds

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2008
Lexington, KY
Tried anything to get it fixed? Not really usable in this state. So I'd not put InDesign in the "compatible" list
Agreed. Haven't gotten it fixed, but wouldn't really know how. I don't have any speed issues other than a longer than normal boot up time. I usually use the arrow keys for the fine adjustments, so it is still usable for me.
[doublepost=1466126003][/doublepost]
Have you by any chance tested Premiere CC & Media Encoder CC?
Thanks!
Both install without any issues, but I don't really use these apps. If you have a sample project that is more than just one video clip, I can putz around with it to see if I have any issues.

Last edited:

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
Does Logic Pro X and plugins work from 3rd parties?

i've asked that as well. since there are so many 3rd party plugins, no one person could answer that part. but...when the public beta hits, i'll probably dive in...and will report back here (unless, of course, someone else reports in first).

BenStamp

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2016
Working apps in macOS 10.12 beta

Graphic
Forklift
iFFmpeg
Keka
Pixelmator (I noticed someone says it isn't but I have no problems using it - tried a lot of things and it did not crash at all)
Screenflow
Ableton Live 9.5

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.