Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

José Almeida

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2015
Dropzone does not work it does not launch. At least the apstore version. The version downloaded from the site works

DJEmergency

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2011
i've asked that as well. since there are so many 3rd party plugins, no one person could answer that part. but...when the public beta hits, i'll probably dive in...and will report back here (unless, of course, someone else reports in first).

Awesome! Let me know what's up when you do? The plugins I use are as follows:

Massive
A.N.A.
Ozone Advanced
LFOTool

jojost1

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2014
How's VirtualBox? And battle.net along with the Blizzard games (Hearthstone, Heroes of The Storm in particular)?

Last edited:

adepew

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2016
Chrome Remote Desktop Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit) not working. Asks for PIN but then shows a cannot connect to host error message.

Teamviewer 11 is working properly.

mlemonds

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2008
Lexington, KY
Adobe InDesign CC is acting weird so it's not fully compatible. While dragging rendering is very slow resulting in a black workspace. Colors being fluo/bright instead of normal.

Anyone experiencing similar issues with InDesign or have a solution?

Just an FYI, the new InDesign update still has the same issue.

An_Excelent_Username

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2016
Behind a keyboard
Don't want to update the list, but here's what I've seen:

* Busy Call works flawlessly (v 2.6.9)
* The following games in Steam work well: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 and 2, Half-Life 2, Kerbal Space Program, Civilization V, Garry's Mod
* Handbrake
* Amidst (v. 4 Beta 2)

rnbwd

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2015
Seattle
Docker for mac (beta) - works, but there's issues with ipv6 (I had to turn the wifi settings to link-local) for it start working. But I think they released the beta to the public this week, so now anyone can use it. It's especially nice linux virtualization running xhyve / alpine linux - with qemu for multiple architectures (like arm). - but it's server focused so even though it's 'technically' an app - not much of a gui to show for it unless you download https://kitematic.com - I haven't used kitematic but I've run / complied 4/5 electron apps that seem to work fine - so the electron ecosystem in general seems to be working thus for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.