Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CreativeLillie

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2017
I have this problem and I realised it is when I run any Microsoft product at the same time. When I have Microsft Word for mac, Excel, etc. open, I get this bug. Simply quit them.

Shabdaroo

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2018
I have this really annoying issue where my mouse will randomly double click in OS X when i didn't actually double click my mouse. I had this problem before in Leopard (with different mouse) but now it seems the problem has returned with snow leopard. has anyone else had this problem? I checked the mouse properties and there's nothing strange there. I also don't have custom drivers installed. Just default snow leopard drivers.
[doublepost=1534452831][/doublepost]I had a Kensington Trackball which was doing the exact same thing. I read a bunch of boards and nothing worked. I threw it away and bought a brand new one. Problem solved! Turns out it was a hardware issue. I have read that other people with the same issue have discovered it is not software based too. Good luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.