Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phillytim

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 12, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
https://9to5mac.com/2021/10/18/exclusive-these-are-the-new-beats-fit-pro-earbuds/

1634646308895.png

Beats Fit Pro will feature Active Noise Cancellation, plus Apple’s H1 chip for fast pairing with Apple devices and Hey Siri.
the new earbuds will achieve 6 hours of battery life with ANC or Transparency Mode turned on, or 7 hours with Adaptive EQ. Combined with the charging case, the new Beats earbuds deliver 27-30 hours of battery life. They are equipped with Class 1 Bluetooth and a built-in accelerometer to identify and reduce external noise when using the microphones.

UPDATE - OFFICIAL SITE: https://www.beatsbydre.com/earbuds/beats-fit-pro

Last edited:

phillytim

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 12, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Beats-Fit-Pro-Earbuds-leak-1.jpg

Finally launched at $199 - and it looks like just in time to save me from buying the AirPods Gen.3 (which aren't bad, but I want the in-ear type)!

They look like a great hybrid of the AirPods Pro mixed with a secure-fit similar to (and much less over-arching than) my beloved PowerBeats Pro.

Already a lot of positive reviews on YouTube, and street availability this Friday November 5th.

What color will you choose?

Last edited:
Reactions: johntw

Herrpod

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2019
Ordered the gray for delivery this Friday. I love how the AirPods 3 sound, but I can’t get them to stay in my ear. If I can pay an additional 20 for more battery life, ANC, and most importantly ear wings, I’m gonna try it. Hate that there’s no wireless charging though.

PTLove

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
AirPods 1 and 2 -> Best headphones Ive ever had. Not the best sounding, but sound good enough and so convenient and easy to use.
AirPods Pro -> Expected these to be the ultimate, but they don't fit my ears. Fall out no matter what I do. Tried foam tips, no better. They just don't work.

Ordered these and expecting delivery Friday. Lets see if I finally get my ultimate earphones.

austriak

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2011
Does anyone know if these will be available in regular stores (best buy, target) this Friday?

johntw

macrumors regular
May 29, 2016
Does anyone know if these will be available in regular stores (best buy, target) this Friday?
Best Buy has some colors available for in store pickup on Friday. Check their site. Unsure about Target, sometimes they show up in stores before the website is updated, so it’s possible. Walmart should have them too.

Reactions: phillytim

austriak

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2011
Best Buy has some colors available for in store pickup on Friday. Check their site. Unsure about Target, sometimes they show up in stores before the website is updated, so it’s possible. Walmart should have them too.
Thanks. I assumed you couldn’t order it for pickup at Best Buy because it said it was unavailable at my closest store but after seeing your post, I checked and the next closest store has it so I was able to order for pickup this Friday.

Herrpod

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2019
Target is showing black and white variants only right now. Lately they’ve been missing release dates by about a week. For example, AirPods 3 took a week to show up in stores.

turbineseaplane

macrumors P6
Mar 19, 2008
I just bought a pair on Costco's website and they come with free AppleCare+ for $199.

Thx for mentioning this
Just canceled my direct with Apple order.

For the same price to get the extra $30 coverage plan, that is for sure worth it -- particularly on an item like this.

turbineseaplane

macrumors P6
Mar 19, 2008
No wireless charging ….ughhh

I feel like one of the only people that doesn't care about this - hah

I have a little "area" with 3-4 different charging cables where things end up each night and it just sort of doesn't bug me to have to plug things in.

I guess I'd not mind if it had wireless charging - but it's so far down the list of things I care about on headphones that I'd never make a buy/no-buy decision based upon it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.