Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Soondae

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2012
Hua Hin, Thailand
Thanks for the review. I'm in the market for new headphones, and was on the fence for these. How do you like the sound quality of phone calls? Does the build quality of the headphones feel good? The only Beats headphones I have experience with are Beats flex, which just didn't sound great during calls and felt like I was wearing cheap 10 dollar headphones that weren't comfortable.
The BFP are great on calls, I asked a couple of friends and they replied that they could not tell that I was using the in ear pods.

pshufd

macrumors G3
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
6-month notes (I bought them in November I think):

- Sound remains good (they are better than my Jaybirds X3s)
- Figured out how to do volume control on the earbuds
- They can come out of my ear though I avoid the situations that happens now. I could use a larger ear wing as there are times when it feels like they will rotate forward and fall out. They have a few times on the treadmill in the gym with heavy sweat and me dropping my head or toweling off my head
- Battery life for me is about six hours.
- They are very convenient. I sometimes grab the Jaybirds X3 if I seem to be having a slipping problem with the BFP. I keep both in my gym bag in case something goes wrong. I mainly reach for the BFPs.
- I would go with the Jaybirds Vista 2 if fit became a problem. I'm hoping for a larger earwing or even multiple earwings in the BFP 2. Also, a nicer case.
- Love the pairing flexibility. I use my iPhone 13 mini and an iPad mini 5 at the gym. The former for music and podcasts and the latter for videos. The ability to pair seamlessly with either device is really nice.

Canyda

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2020
I’ve said this before in other threads but these are easily the best wireless buds I’ve ever owned. So impressed with these.

Reactions: NastyMatt

NastyMatt

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2020
I’ve said this before in other threads but these are easily the best wireless buds I’ve ever owned. So impressed with these.
Agree. There is going to have to be a major step forward in tech in the next generation of wireless buds for me to switch. Excited to see how Apple respond with the APP2's but it will have to be significant.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.