Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
I sent out the request the morning this was announced and have still not received the invite.:mad:
Am I the only one STILL waiting who sent out the morning of the announcement?

Me and considering I've had MM since 2004, it kinda sucks. Would be nice to see a beta invite. I'm sure others have been members longer than me but at least I'm not a fly-by-night subscriber.

Me either and I requested it the first morning. I've been a member since 2008 but don't use my mobile me account much, don't know if this has anything to do with it.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I sent out the request the morning this was announced and have still not received the invite.:mad:
Am I the only one STILL waiting who sent out the morning of the announcement?

I made the request the morning of the news release and just got my invite a few minutes ago. So far, I like the look of the beta and the server side rules are nice.

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Just got mine this afternoon after requesting it from the start... I really like it so far! Much improved!

Morod

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2008
On The Nickel, over there....
Agreed entirely, almost wish I could go back to the old version.

Easy enough to do:

"You may stop using the MobileMe Mail beta at any time during the beta. To leave, select "Leave the Mail Beta" from the action (gear) menu while logged in to MobileMe Mail. If you are unable to log in to the MobileMe beta, but would like to leave the beta, visit https://beta.me.com/leave/mail."

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Having a lot of trouble with the speed today. Not so much of an improvement. And sometimes it just hangs (when deleting a message, moving a folder, etc).

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I got mine remarkably the day after the MM renewed (I've had stacked codes since 2008 and they just auto-renew). Took about 10 days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.