Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fallt

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2001
Ireland
Sorry John, it's a software thing... cut'n'paste manually, the comma before 17507 is causing a hiccup.

Technology, too clever for its own good.

samir

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2001
colombia
i hope so

I think that the powerbook g4 is great but it has some problems that they have to fix like , the bottom of the laptop gets to hot and also that happen in the new ibook
i know that the powerpc doesn't need refrigeration sistem to work but i belive that they most put one on the laptops
also they said that the battery last 5 hours but thats not tottaly truth

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
Re: i hope so

Originally posted by samir
I think that the powerbook g4 is great but it has some problems that they have to fix like , the bottom of the laptop gets to hot and also that happen in the new ibook
i know that the powerpc doesn't need refrigeration sistem to work but i belive that they most put one on the laptops
also they said that the battery last 5 hours but thats not tottaly truth

The hot bottom isn't a "problem" you're going to see fixed. In fact, it's not a problem at all. It's just those pesky laws of physics again....

hbrake

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2001
Jonesboro, AR
New TiBook

Don't know, but late this month would be a good idea for Apple to announce new Ti Book and new I Book for the Christmas holidays. The Athalon 4 is now in the Compaq (now HP) laptop and therefore, Apple needs something to draw our attention. I want a new TiBook - but are awaiting new ones with faster processor, better graphics card for gaming and a combo drive. Come-on Apple - let's get busy - make me happy!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.