Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drinkingtea

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2016
Wonder if they'll make a Nothing Phone 3 Pro next year, a high-end flagship caliber phone, and then still have a budget option too.
My biggest complaint about the NP2 was the cheap haptics. If they could improve them, it would be the perfect phone. I think they would knock it out-of-the-park if they made a high-end flagship.

Carl knows what he's doing. I know people like to dunk on him, but his vision for Nothing reminds me of Steve's approach to OS in general. Clean but thoughtful.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
Looks like Nothing is getting an iMessage app?

Just partnered with Sunbird to include their app. Very similar to Beepers implementation, basically signing in with your Apple ID credentials to a remote mac mini server farm somewhere.

i don’t need iMessage that badly to blindly give access to my Apple account on a third party controlled Mac.

drinkingtea

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2016
Just partnered with Sunbird to include their app. Very similar to Beepers implementation, basically signing in with your Apple ID credentials to a remote mac mini server farm somewhere.

i don’t need iMessage that badly to blindly give access to my Apple account on a third party controlled Mac.
Yikes. I've also read that Sunbird is super sketchy.

samven582

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2009
My biggest complaint about the NP2 was the cheap haptics. If they could improve them, it would be the perfect phone. I think they would knock it out-of-the-park if they made a high-end flagship.

Carl knows what he's doing. I know people like to dunk on him, but his vision for Nothing reminds me of Steve's approach to OS in general. Clean but thoughtful.
whats wrong with the haptics

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.